It's Saturday 7-24-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Not having any luck with my gopher buddy.  Tried another smoke bomb this morning.  Cooking breakfast on the bbq. Going to service the wife’s car and wash the fleet. Could start getting the toys ready for Glamis.  
Everyone have a safe weekend 

We are at the coast with the three youngest grand children heading back inland today their folks will pick them up in the morning at Corvallis and then we head home .

we do not have enough seats in our toys for all 3 so we stopped in Florence Thursday an took them on a big buggy ride to get them on the dunes so they can see what we do B4F655E5-0F88-46BA-ACAC-CE5195FCFE27.jpegthey had a good time and so did I I got to see things I normally don’t see when we are hauling the mail everywhere 

Have a great weekend and be safe

I put my 2011 Sahara Unlimited on the lemon lot on base at 330 Wednesday afternoon noon. Thursday morning at 1130 the money was in my Navy Federal account. Dude that bought it was an old Viet Nam Vet. I doubt it will ever leave pavement again.

Purchased it January of 2020 for $15,800. Invested about $1500 in it. Searched the market to get an idea of it’s worth. Put it on the lot for $22,000. Went for asking price. Not the experience I was expecting at all.

So, this weekend I’m getting the 2001 F-350 7.3L Super Duty Crew Cab all spruced up and ready to go. Now if they’ll just release the 2022 Gladiator colors and options I can get my new ride on order…

Not having any luck with my gopher buddy.  Tried another smoke bomb this morning.  Cooking breakfast on the bbq. Going to service the wife’s car and wash the fleet. Could start getting the toys ready for Glamis.  
Everyone have a safe weekend 
smoke bombs are useless you need to find the tunnel and set a trap, I really get good results from the black box, one of my dogs does all the digging I set the trap and usually get the effer within a day

Smoking queso dip and cracked first bloody beer.  Doing burgers and Brats later.

Buddy coming over with family to party, install a water heater and maybe work on the wife's piece of shet Jeep.

20210724_091005.jpg

Got some J series harnesses to finish up, some beer cans that need to be tipped up, and a pool with no occupants.  I'll be busy...

Repairing a chiller for the surgery center at Scripps La Jolla. Hoping to be out of here in the next couple hours.

working in garage re organizing, cleaning and making shopping list to do some electrical work to avoid a bazillian trip to the homo depot.

Went out to dinner last night to celebrate my wife getting a new job. Sat around today, rode the Peloton, watched the replay of USA vs. Canada softball, started watching motocross. Took my daughter to hitting lessons. 
10 hours OT tomorrow. 

Sat: vacuum bled the rear MC on the buggy. drove the buggy around the hood for a bit to make sure the "desert tires" worked good and didn't rub the rear springs.  Trimmed the north hedge.  Cleaned up a few of the lug nut seats on some wheels.  That went better than expected.   

Sun: Trimmed the south row of trees.  I bought a Milwaukee chain saw on a shtick, and it works amazing, even on small stuff I should be using the hedger on. Had to borrow some cans from the neighbor.  Swapped the buggy tires back to the loading tires, and put away the desert tires.  Gonna visit mom this afternoon.   cleaned up the garage a bit.  Put the tire tools back in the trailer.   Maybe it's time for a nap. LOL 

20210725_111830.jpg

20210718_114615.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Block party yesterday with the taco guy, like 100 people (n kids).

Dinner tonight to celebrate 18 years of blissful marriage….

I’m truly blessed.

abc

@FOG, is this what is replacing  the yellow roller skate??
Possibly. The Talon is definitely going to be my summer ride. I think it will be great for trail riding. It’s fun in these Oregon dunes and adding a turbo and some paddles will make it even better. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back