It's Saturday 7-17-21 What are you doing this weekend?

well I went around shopping for a New sxs.. Just looking at this point but drove to 3 dealers all the same Dealer markup BS. The SAME 2021 XRS RR Max that I had a few friends buy back in Nov for 36k OTD is now 40k OTD.. I was like Thank you but NO. One dealer told me well we are only doing a 3500 dollar markup and NOT 6500 like other dealers. I understand that this covid BS has everything messed up but geez..So ended the day taking a walk through the neighborhood when it cooled off..

Went and looked at motor homes/toyhaulers. Looked at 5, crossed 2 off the list. Bought a 400ex for my son/spare for me when my 250r  is down. Grilled up some steaks and veggies last night. 10 hours OT today. 

well I went around shopping for a New sxs.. Just looking at this point but drove to 3 dealers all the same Dealer markup BS. The SAME 2021 XRS RR Max that I had a few friends buy back in Nov for 36k OTD is now 40k OTD.. I was like Thank you but NO. One dealer told me well we are only doing a 3500 dollar markup and NOT 6500 like other dealers. I understand that this covid BS has everything messed up but geez..So ended the day taking a walk through the neighborhood when it cooled off..
Give Florence Motorsports in Oregon a call. They are great to work with. The problem is there's no inventory and the demand is high. It's probably going to even get worse as the plant in Mexico caught on fire yesterday destroying a lot of cars. 

The pricing is going to get worse too.  Can Am had a fired at their plant in Mexico that cooked several units.   If you don't mind driving the dealer in Lake Havasu was much cheaper than any of the local dealers.  

The pricing is going to get worse too.  Can Am had a fired at their plant in Mexico that cooked several units.   If you don't mind driving the dealer in Lake Havasu was much cheaper than any of the local dealers.  
This...it cooked more than one or two.....quite a few got burned up.... gonna suck for can am lovers....for a while. 

Hit big sky Montana and ate lunch where “ the match” was played. ( my brother lives there). Did bear tooth highway, a rodeo in Cody wyoming

stay two nights at the old faithful inn in Yellowstone. @ $550 a night with no a/c and no tv I was disappointed but sure was nice to wake up at 6am and be in the middle of Yellowstone. Did Rexburg I’d, Jackson hole, grand Tetons   No rain great weather all week long 

Watching the British Open, sipping on a good glass of wine, and played two good rounds against very good players this weekend. I even wore my knickers.

My youngest daughter came for the weekend.

Found out Coobie and his son were in town so we took the boat out with Kevin and made a day of it.  Ended up hitting a storm coming back from Pirates which made the river fun/a challenge but had a great time.  

I’ve been looking at adventure bikes lately. You have a preference?
well the BMW 1250 is way more expensive and less HP  maybe a tad soomther but for the loss in power i prefer the KTM  lots of cool electronic features on the KTM

KTM for me and $4-6000 less  i also like to split lanes and those big cylinder heads dont do it for me.  the BMW is a great looking bike

Thanks for the info, the KTMs do seem a lot slimmer. Also looking at the Husky’s. 

Back