It's Saturday 7-17-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Working today. Sea trial on a repower we completed. This one's kind of neat for me. Same model of boat I once owned. Took out 250hp Detroit 8.2 l engine and replaced them with Cummins 380hp 5.9 engines. 

Photos to come later. 

You all have fun and be safe. 

:gd2:

:sail:

It’s been pretty busy already. Friday I took the day off and we picked up the grandsons and went to Knotts Berry Farm.  This morning it’s the whole grandkids fiasco of breakfast. In between installing a new faucet, electrical outlets. Next up will be the garbage disposal. After that I’m going to have a one on one with a gopher that building a freeway in my back yard.  We’ve got Silvia’s son coming over Sunday for his birthday. Smoking some Tri Tip and ribs for them. With a Knotts Boysenberry pie for dessert.  Everyone have a safe weekend.  

cleaning out garage a bit / Putting the San Diego CHARGERS atc 70  :atc70: together and working around the house

Fun Dinner with the family tonight!!!!!

:poule:

Last edited by a moderator:
Went r/c car racing with the kiddo last night.  Been fun doing this and watching my kid kick ass racing.  Rest of the weekend will be work and doing stuff around the house. 

woke up watched a couple hours of the Open Golf but I like Supercross better so onto Spring Creek, Roc got hurt on the start DAMN

Yet again another waisted day off trying to figure out how to dismantle this damn toyhauler to replace the floor!!! This trailer is getting closer and closer to becoming a flat bed!

Finally putting the brakes on the buggy.  When my wife gets back gonna bleed them out, then I can  finally see what it feels like with brakes on all 4 corners.  

Did a couple of .small honey do's this morning.  

Gonna spend.some. time with my mom this afternoon .  

Concert in Coronado tomorrow evening.   They are kinda fun to goto and hang out.  Especially if there is "special coffee" in the thermos...

Yet again another waisted day off trying to figure out how to dismantle this damn toyhauler to replace the floor!!! This trailer is getting closer and closer to becoming a flat bed!
how much do you need to remove? I ask because im ready to do my floors.i just figured open the 2 main slides,disconect some plumbing from the island counter then unscrew the island and stick it the garage part along with the couch and 2 seats from table.ones that's done just pull up the carpet and vinyl floor and that's about it.im planing on doing a full vinyl sheet from Lowes or home depot.my buddy just did the 12x12 stick down tiles and just in a few months hes guessing sand has got under a few and thay are lifting in the corners.i think sheet is the way to go.

Fine tooth combing and detailing my 2011 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited. Putting it up for sale hopefully this evening. Don’t think it will last long and I need to make room for the Gladiator so it’s got to go. 
I normally keep it pretty spotless, especially for a Jeep, but my last ride was out across the desert with NotARubicon and 70 other Jeeps. Had my doors and we went through several miles of talcum powder dust. That Crap is in every nook and cranny, even after having taken the leaf blower to it four or five times. 
Sure going to miss ol girl but I think the Gladiator is going to be a much more comfortable ride for this old body.

25AE31C3-28A6-431A-B4A6-71C4713447A0.jpeg

picked up material for my guys for Mondays job in the early am then wife wanted to go to a estate sale next town over....alll crap and she didn't buy anything thank god.took me out to lunch alone as  both are  kids are at a big truck show down in Atlantic City so we have the weekend alone.now home on computer then at  6 then we off to a bbq ay a Buddys house.nasty rain in the forecast tonight so we shall see how this bbq goes.

Just played a golf tourney and got my aiss spanked.. Now headed to the Dream Home Build to see the results of the ditch diggers. Peace

Just got home from Eugene meet the kids there and picked up our three youngest Grandchildren 9,10, and 11 for the week if my back is up to it tomorrow will take the boat to the lake and get them out on the water. Will be working Monday and Tuesday in Wednesday morning briefly to get everyone started then taking the Moho and Jeep to the coast for the rest of the week will meet their parents Sunday in Corvallis and then home

You all be safe and have a great weekend 

Just got home from the Blue Oyster Bar and got my aiss spanked.. Now headed to the Dream Home Build and the Dallas Pride Parade for a night Cap
Good For You Cheff!!!!! Sounds like you found a your happy place in Gapevine!!!!!!  You Go Girl!!!!!

:poule:

Stuck in Fredericksburg VA enjoying the local spots. Namely J. Brian’s Taproom. Come here if you’re ever near DC. 

Back