It's Saturday 6-26-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Went and bought Liberty safe at West Coast safes. Then lunch at PF Changs and a walk around Ontario Mills with the wife. May start putting the engine in my car tomorrow or may talk mysef out of it.

Spent Saturday with my better half, repaired an iMac 27,

and tonight, KISSstory on the A&E channel, finishing on Monday night.

Yes, KISS is having a retirement documentary on A&E.

Andy, did you see this?

Finished the drive into Idaho Dunes yesterday about 4. Visited a couple National Parks/Monuments on the way. Me and @BENCH will be at Sand Hills for the next 5 days. 

Reactions: FOG
Went for a couple little rides on the supermoto, man that thing is a blast. Gonna take some getting used to the feel but it’s got some balls. 

Decided to convert it to dirt setup, I plan to mostly use it for local trails so it will probably live this way most of the time. 

B13B3295-4292-4F2A-AE27-5AE64FD0B773.jpeg

Spent Weekend at some tryouts, kid made the team...now to decide if we sign. :deal:

A37151FE-4BC7-4E57-BC8C-1782CAB48D01.jpeg96DA49BB-F57E-4393-8507-95A739E269CC.jpegAbout to celebrate Independence Day here at Steele Canyon. 

Took the wife to see Steal Panther last night, fun show had a great time.  Not sure what the rest of the weekend will bring. Have a safe and fun holiday 

Back