It's Saturday 6-19-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Flew up to Boise and bought a Streetglide. Rode it home in time for a Fathers day ride tomorrow with friends. Happy Fathers day everyone. 

Putting a pice of metal on rack while standing on forklift 15 ft in air. I turned my back fora mere second and the 15ft long piece of sheet metal decided to jump off and slices my arm open pretty damn good. Off to get stitches I went

Putting a pice of metal on rack while standing on forklift 15 ft in air. I turned my back fora mere second and the 15ft long piece of sheet metal decided to jump off and slices my arm open pretty damn good. Off to get stitches I went
Bummer. That always sucks. When ever I hurt myself or slice Myself open it is never the pain that bothers me. It’s the fact that I just permanently dinged myself for life. Good luck with that and heal up soon. 

Continue with the sand car and had to replace my sons water pump. Now relaxing with adult drinks. 

Installing a new transmission in the buggy, yes the A/C is working good in the shop!  

tran.jpg

TOP of the morning everyone. Started the weekend off Friday winning a golf tourney. Went to watch our friend Willie play in Downtown Grapevine. He's got a crush on my wife. Dude knows how to serenade the ladies. Enjoying a relaxing Fathers day watching the US Open! Happy Fathers Day Y'all. Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Back