It's Saturday 6-19-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Headed to work today. 

Sunday funday.

You all have fun and be safe 

:gd2:

:sail:

Fine tooth combing and detailing my 2011 JKU Sahara after a 17 month ordeal with DMV on getting my title. Long story as you might imagine but USPS informed delivery shows the title arriving today. Putting it for sale on base on Monday and then patiently waiting on the 2022 Jeep Gladiator lineup to be announced so that I can place my order.

watching MX in 40 mins will watch a little of the US Open, got some Porterhouse steaks to que up, might have a ICDB

Starting the day off right, then a little shopping with wife. Ordered a set of Bilstein shock for the truck and only got the fronts so hopefully there is a second box coming today.

20210619_092153.jpg

Not at Glamis, Sooooo I am in the garage & driveway prepping for glamis……… BUT I am also keeping a eye on my little buddy….. making sure she is safe.

2D6F6D74-3577-4B9B-97B8-F3C3C718CD35.jpeg

1BE88C43-EB3F-40F0-9D68-4AD4E9A7BCD9.png

Pork butt and belly on right now.  Jalapeño popper dip going on soon.

Drinking and crawling happening later.  Bon fire and flag retirements after that.

20210619_094348.jpg

I did some minor plumbing and relocated some electrical outlets.  I’m pretty impressed with myself. If you know me I’m like a monkey and a football with both of those items.  Now I’m going to put a Tri-tip on the smoker. Sunday going to the in-laws and having Fathers Day  celebration.  
Everyone have a safe Fathers Day weekend.  

Went Grocery shopping Fueled up the car delivered a Fathers day card to my dad. Delivered a VW intake to my Buddies. CHEFF may have found a Talon for a good Friend of mine so Fingers crossed that works out. I am cleaning house and Laundry as I have an inspection on Tuesday.

A little bit of cad work.

Going down to the beech to hang with my zonie friends and likely have some adult beverages. 

Other little stuff.

Visit mom tomorrow. 

20210619_131848.jpg

20210619_144326.jpg

Getting ready to leave for Idaho dunes on Thursday. Playing Tetris with loading the trailer. 
ABD3252D-A486-4F0C-8E73-3653F0944D43.jpeg

Breakfast and bloody Mary's at O'Malley's in Seal Beach, beer at High Point in San Dimas and sushi dinner from some yellowtail I caught last Saturday!

20210619_175246.jpg

Been is Havasu since Wednesday. Don't know how you AZ people do it. It's 6:30 PM. 

20210619_182849.jpg

went to pick up new rzr from dealership that came in, then to ER to get leg xrayed because I fell off the trailer the night before loading my zero turn and caught my ankle under the mower deck and went over the side. tore some stuff, got a boot, but by god I got the rzr before I went in to see what was wrong lol. Priorities!

Wife and I went and looked at a Moho that was priced at $65k but probably should have been more at $35k. The carpet was stained and dirty, paint pealing and scratched all over. Pee pads for a dog inside. I was so bummed. I drove 5 hours round trip for 15 minutes of disappointment. 
Mechanically it was in great shape, but I’m not looking for a cosmetic project. On to the next one. 

Back