It's Saturday 6-12-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Working today.  Tomorrow tinkering on tools and stuff for the sand car.

Few of these :coors:  will be consumed.

You all have fun and be safe.

:gd2:

:sail:

Doing some honey Do's in the morning, after dropping mama off at the airport, going to a work party in Ramona.  

Sunday cleaning up the back yard and organizing the trailer to get ready to move my youngest up to Irvine.  

Last edited by a moderator:
We're meeting a couple for dinner. Trying to get out of it. Woman has me all over the social map. Give me a bonfire / chair / blowing sand below my feet and i'll socialize with anyone. This heavy starch shirt and clean shaven face is wearing me out. Peace

• Haha
Reactions: FOG
Well…… I’ve been told that some of my friends state that “ If Robert is not at Glamis then most likely he is in his garage getting ready for Glamis”. But there’s even more to do this weekend….. I am also keeping a eye on my little new little buddy……. Making sure she is safe from the evils of the world.

9E95515C-6343-42AB-95F9-1088A0405CA4.jpeg

4E0CEEC3-4B91-4F5C-96F3-604661E49B64.png

F505E222-DB7F-43D7-8C98-473F63385383.jpeg

6A8B8B91-1722-4EC8-8F2B-120F62B88783.png

Working today.  Tomorrow tinkering on tools and stuff for the sand car.

Few of these :coors:  will be consumed.

You all have fun and be safe.

:gd2:

:sail:
😁I’ll be drinking lots of water 😍Riding my bike the play some poker when boyfriend gets home from work, the card game 😳♠️♥️♣️♦️

Last edited by a moderator:
Got up Body was screaming at me Hurting. But went to the Grocery store and went and got Fuel in the Car then took down the Pool in the backyard. Since it doesnt get taken care of and my life has changed the past few months it wasnt going to be taken care of and an expense i dont need right now it was taken down and Thrown away..

Following the Baja 500 on Score website and listening to Weatherman feed. Go MB MOTORSPORTS !!

Got the kids and the wife and I to clean out the refrigerators… getting ready for my 15-year-old’s Birthday party tomorrow.   

Reactions: FOG
ABC n' family are wheels up tomorrow morning for 2 weeks in Kauai. All our COVID tests (had to have someone online live monitor us taking the test) came back negative, QR code, etc. Not looking forward to wearing a mask for like 9 hours (entering LAX and the flight all the way until we leave the airport in Lihue), but whatever. Wife move us to first class so fingers crossed they're more lenient. I aint gonna make trouble and mess up my trip ya know.

Pulled all my inventory off the web, so my business is officially closed. I've only done that once before when I went to Greece for 16 days, 2019 October and it was great... a TRUE vacation.

Can't wait to go!

abc

Pauli hauli 2 .jpg

Pauli hauli.jpg

Sold my XJ yesterday. Researching leveling kits, tires and wheels for my Ram. Browsing offer up for a commuter car. daughter has hitting lessons tonight. 
Tomorrow I’m going to start getting things ready for our Idaho trip in 2 weeks. 

Been trying to stay cool and hydrated all weekend but heading down to Indio in a few to see The Iron Maidens. Outside!

Back