It's Saturday 3-26-22 What are you doing this weekend?

Cleaned my gutter on my patio! What an EFFING mess. :simrak:

IMG_20220326_133417206.jpg

IMG_20220326_125336444.jpg

IMG_20220326_125328463_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220326_125325622.jpg

IMG_20220326_125319081.jpg

IMG_20220326_125309595_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220326_125305674_HDR.jpg

What area? My family is in Hastings and cousin has farms in Arapahoe area.
The family farm is near the little town of Ravenna, off highway 2. That is a little north and west of Hastings.

I have some relatives, by way of marriage, that live in Arapahoe. Their name is Jeff and Laurie Otto. I believe they farm and also have a trucking company.

Go Big Red!!!

On day 8 in Glamis. Been having a great time.

Until some prick decided to roll 15' from our camp like he's  robby Gordon..  we have 5 kids in camp under 12 that were out Hunting scorpions moments before. Blue car. Blue whip.

Did it again last night and we had words. 

They then proceeded to run laps around our camp every 30 minutes until 3a.m. at Mach speed bouncing it off the Rev limiter in a different silver car with white light up whip.

Wife's are upset. Kids are scared. 

We are camped about 3/4 of a mile down the canal. 

These asshats are in the huge group on the other side of the canal.

I've got pics and videos of their asses.  So pissed.
Sorry to hear that - they sound like real assholes.

I bet folks know them too, small community.

This week we just stayed close to home.  We launched the boat Saturday and rode and swam on Sunday.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg5.jpg

Friday, BBQ with friends that came to town.   Saturday, took the boat up to the Spring Meetup at Pirate's Cove.  Had a blast and then back down to Havasu for a little channel people watching.  Sunday...lazy day.

Sorry to hear that - they sound like real bholes.

I bet folks know them too, small community.
Yeah man. I know some one knows these pricks. Huge camp. They might not have been involved but they know these dirt bags. 

It was terrible. 

I've got pics and videos of them.

I won't stop blasting them  until all the real dune community knows them and what Brats they are.

I've got pics and videos of them.

I won't stop blasting them  until all the real dune community knows them and what Brats they are.
Several years ago, we had a group camp next to us acting like douchebags.  I tried talking to them, nope.  So...Monday morning, I blasted social media with pics and such.  I got a message pretty quick from one of the people in the group.  He apologized and offered beers if he ever saw me again.  

Blast that sh*t and flush them out... :lol:

On day 8 in Glamis. Been having a great time.

Until some prick decided to roll 15' from our camp like he's  robby Gordon..  we have 5 kids in camp under 12 that were out Hunting scorpions moments before. Blue car. Blue whip.

Did it again last night and we had words. 

They then proceeded to run laps around our camp every 30 minutes until 3a.m. at Mach speed bouncing it off the Rev limiter in a different silver car with white light up whip.

Wife's are upset. Kids are scared. 

We are camped about 3/4 of a mile down the canal. 

These asshats are in the huge group on the other side of the canal.

I've got pics and videos of their asses.  So pissed.
Which side of the canal were you parked on (East or West).

We camp down there regularly and have been for 25 years or more, usually it is very quite.  The Eyeball group used to camp down there as well, they always had 1 or 2 in their group that thought doing wheelies by the camp was cool, we talked to them a few times due to all the kids we had in our camp.  The kids did think it was cool when they would land the helicopter in camp.  We also have dealt with people thinking it is ok to target shoot down there as well.

Blast them............

Which side of the canal were you parked on (East or West).

We camp down there regularly and have been for 25 years or more, usually it is very quite.  The Eyeball group used to camp down there as well, they always had 1 or 2 in their group that thought doing wheelies by the camp was cool, we talked to them a few times due to all the kids we had in our camp.  The kids did think it was cool when they would land the helicopter in camp.  We also have dealt with people thinking it is ok to target shoot down there as well.

Blast them............
We were camped on the East side of the canal about 3/4 of a mile in. 

Back