It's Saturday 3-26-22 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Staying close to home. Pup had surgery and work is busy.  Friends are out in Glamis celebrating this weekend and we're missing out. 

Happy Fiesta Birthday @Monkey

Have fun, be safe, stay cool.

:gd:

:sail:

Wish I was at Glamis with friends but will be at Home Having a Birthday party here for my Granddaughter

Making some jerky on the smoker.  Maybe some yard work and BBQ later.

Modifying a jettrax i bought a few years back to fit in my chevy colorado (6ft bed) - so i can put a sxr 1500 standup jetski on it and launch without a trailer...pic not of actual unit.

image.png

image.png

We’re going to a celebration of life for a good friends son that died in his sleep.   Most likely get something to eat down by the beach.  Sunday could be cleaning the car from last weekend so I can go to Glamis next week.  Or I will just put something on the smoker and call it good. 
Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

Sitting here saddened by the death of Taylor Hawkins the Foo Fighters drummer at 50. Way too young. They were on tour in Colombia. Very sad day for sure

On day 8 in Glamis. Been having a great time.

Until some prick decided to roll 15' from our camp like he's  robby Gordon..  we have 5 kids in camp under 12 that were out Hunting scorpions moments before. Blue car. Blue whip.

Did it again last night and we had words. 

They then proceeded to run laps around our camp every 30 minutes until 3a.m. at Mach speed bouncing it off the Rev limiter in a different silver car with white light up whip.

Wife's are upset. Kids are scared. 

We are camped about 3/4 of a mile down the canal. 

These asshats are in the huge group on the other side of the canal.

I've got pics and videos of their asses.  So pissed.

The dismantle is complete. Finish repairing spots and then, and I can't wait, I get to sand this this down and paint it. 

Now I can say my car has been on its roof.

Also, the frame had a couple of old small holes drilled through one center tube. Thats the piles of sand that came out when I turned it over.

IMG_1850.JPG

IMG_1851.JPG

IMG_1852.JPG

IMG_1854.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
On day 8 in Glamis. Been having a great time.

Until some prick decided to roll 15' from our camp like he's  robby Gordon..  we have 5 kids in camp under 12 that were out Hunting scorpions moments before. Blue car. Blue whip.

Did it again last night and we had words. 

They then proceeded to run laps around our camp every 30 minutes until 3a.m. at Mach speed bouncing it off the Rev limiter in a different silver car with white light up whip.

Wife's are upset. Kids are scared. 

We are camped about 3/4 of a mile down the canal. 

These asshats are in the huge group on the other side of the canal.

I've got pics and videos of their asses.  So pissed.
These are the types I would want to sneak over and pull the black tank valve open for 30 seconds then close, leaving the cap on.

Little attic side work with a buddy who does home automation. Can't wait to get back up there in a couple weeks again...

Might go look at a subaru motor tomorrow if its available.

20220326_102059.jpg

Widening my drivway. Will be a 10 yard pour. 11x 70. The green hedge you see was relocated 15 feet away. All 80 feet of it. Just picked them up with the mini x

image.jpg

image.jpg

Installed E track and 110v in my new to me 2017 universal 26’ tomorrow is the toolbox and fridge 

Up early and picked up the black Razor, dropped off the orange one. Finally getting all the goodies installed.

Brought home the rig and changed the  oil and filter in the gen and added distilled water to my 4 6 volt batteries. They took a gallon.

Both we slightly overdue for service.

Testing the solar panel for my Jackery 1500 watt. It has 4 ports. Only bought 1 panel. Probably gonna get the 3 more.

Couldnt believe I paid $6.57 for diesel for my dually. $330 for  50 gallons. It’s aftermarket and holds 62. When the light comes on I still have 10-12 gallons. So over $400 if it was empty.

Jacuzzi next. Didn’t know the socket size for the drain plug. Was messing with sockets up n down for 15 minutes. 

hard for an old man to get up and down so much. Might have been easier without the creeper.

Tomorrow, back to working on my inventory receiving.

All good.

abc

252DEDF7-6253-4D44-A340-304B7A4E5295.jpeg

ACD516E2-2550-4800-9726-6C9DDD8B10D3.jpeg

528F0889-04FA-417F-9FC2-93383BCDC74D.jpeg

AE11D57C-4613-496C-A426-114237F7B301.jpeg

C8F7938E-9651-4573-AED2-FFFAF1CE8FAF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Grandson had a dive meet in Mission Viejo yesterday, thats always fun to be with the family. Unfortunately he D Q because he done the wrong dive. At the end of the tournament  I asked what happened and he said, papa I done the dives that I practiced they called the wrong dive. 

I have been hanging some ledger stone on the outside wall of the house. I need to get out there and cover the new stone before the rain starts. I want to let it dry out some before I put on the sealer.

Talked to my sister in Central Nebraska yesterday and she was mad because she paid $3.79 for regular gas to fill her car. I can't wait to get out there this summer to do some farming and living the good life.

image.png

The chores, Fresh air, Good bye city life!!

Too bad my wife don't feel the same but she's good about splitting our time with some travel adventures in-between. 

Back