IT'S SATURDAY 3-19-22 WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?

Per her request I made a 2 layer carrot cake with cream cheese icing and decorations for our granddaughters 9th birthday. It was a great day celebrating with the family.

Shopping for a honda crf150r big wheel, grandson wants to try a bike at glamis.

Final qualifiers in Covina yesterday for Evan on the 110 and 300 hurdles. He's PR'd and medaled in every event at every meet but one this season, kicking some ass and yesterday he qualified for Arcadia, currently ranked 24th in the state - not too shabby for picking it up during covid. He's closing in on D1 times and with a 4.6 GPA he's got some calling him. We were close to Eric's campus and got to hang out at his dorm in between Evan's races and finished off the day with the meat sweats at Clearman's. The days when all four of us get to be together are limited and we'll be empty nesters soon. It was a good day.

Just got back from a two day quickie. The sand was great. Toasty enough to go in the canal. Little windy sat afternoon but was a perfect way to cool off the day. 

Just got back from Arizona to a friends place for a neighborhood Poker Run. I didn’t win anything which is normal.  But we had a great time. 

CE6981BC-2DEC-46D1-9201-A6B618602920.jpeg

4AF12408-0DBC-4BF9-8BCC-AEF69C6C1E64.jpeg

1F224573-8902-45AF-9BEB-15374E9FA396.jpeg

My mom has an adopted brother I haven't seen in 20 something years. He is only 4 years older than me and when we were younger we did everything together. Got an invitation in the mail a couple weeks ago that he was getting married. Not sure how he got my address, wasn't mom.  Said F it and went.  Glad I did.  Had a good time and it was good to catch up with some other peeps I hadn't seen in a real long time too.

Back