It's Saturday 2-26-22 What are you doing this weekend?

Traveling home from Quartzsite area went to Bakersfield yesterday in Corning tonight gives us about 4 hours home tomorrow then unload coach and catch up on Super Cross 

Started the day making window cleaner and cleaning all the windows on the house inside & out. Did a few other chores as I was also charging batteries for our RC cars as part two of the day was getting together with family & friends to play.

Since Covid started we bought a few RC cars to go out and play with friends & family. It was away to al hang out, stay 6 ft apart bla, bla bla. Well it’s was a hit and more friends & family bought Traxxas Slash RC trucks to come play. I came up with our version of Robby’s Stadium Super Trucks but with RC slash trucks. It’s a street track with plywood jumps. 

We now have 12 trucks that us dads & kids race around, while our wife’s hang out & talk, eat, drink ect.. 

After that my wife made a Birthday dinner for her cousin & her family at our house. It’s been a good day! 

59070519-58BD-4798-B487-2D2D479E6AFA.jpeg

IMG_8879.MOV

Attachments

BBD8E39F-E04B-4865-BA99-3AD28A868EA5.jpegThe family is at Glamis this weekend and is the last trip for this season. Our grandson starts soccer games next week so we will watch him play.

A thank you to " The Jessie " over on pad three for giving the grandson's a ride Saturday.  They came back to camp all smiles and talked about how cool and fast and smooth  your car is.  Now they are saying Papa you need to get one of those!  Lol

Now on to breakfast burritos with left over carnitas hash browns beans and what ever is around.

What a great weekend!

DB6C12D4-2A6C-4B27-AC47-C388D4477391.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Working today. Packing up and putting away shelves of service manuals, parts manuals, training guides, reference material and general info from engine manufacturers that I cut my teeth on but my company has moved on from. Bitter sweet for me. We've focused on growth the last two years by fast tracking on the diesel engines of today and tomorrow. It was a good move for the company as a whole. 

Feel like I'm boxing up family history to collect dust for eternity. 

I'll find the day to throw it all away. Just not today. 

You all have fun. Be safe and enjoy your weekend.

:gd2:

:sail:
Did that with my automotive manuals 10 years ago. Spent  a fortune on them. and couldn’t give them away. Threw them all in the trash

Yesterday spent the morning cleaning trash in Painted Gorge with SDORC and SDMust. Today going to my buddies for a BBQ and probably too much beer.

Helping my daughter’s family move this weekend. 
Glamis next weekend for the “Old School Roundup “. 

Worked pretty much all weekend because my business is booming, I can't keep up. I guess it's a good thing .. stacking all this paper, but when it slows down (probably 2-4 years).. I'll be ready to start taking some SERIOUS time off.

Feeling blessed as always.

abc

PS. Did sneak away to watch some MX.

Finally got the door for my trailer I’ve been trying to get for 6 months now. This is to fill in the lower cabinet where I removed the generator compartment as I needed the floor space. So I installed the door and I also ordered a matching wheel well cabinet so get that mounted too. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Was up drinking and eating at a friends last night till 1am. Was up at 5 for a 3d archery shoot in lake henshaw. What a beautiful day up there. Lots if snow around cuyamaca lake. Came home and hit costco. Hopefull wont have to go back for 3/4 months

90F7C38E-7246-4146-AE1D-EBE635F13554.jpeg

AE8D6F68-3AEA-44F8-8112-E5B0D6D21809.jpeg

Five days in the sand box. What a great time with sand cars and friends. One of the real advantages we have with our toys' you get to use them as intended. Drive them like you stole them; and have fun doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emptied out my trailer to fill it up with our Master Bedroom set. We ordered a new set and it comes in this coming Sunday.

Our old set we are giving to friends for a spare bedroom set, so took it to them and of course...the room it's going is upstairs! :simrak:

Time to redo our bedroom...I have this week to get it all repainted.

Sunday we saw that Foo fighters movie, Studio 666, was a fun movie that has everything...humor, gore, music...would have been a 10+ had they shown the neighbor girl's big BEWBS!

Oh well...still great movie!

:lmao:

Back