It's Saturday 2-26-22 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Working today. Packing up and putting away shelves of service manuals, parts manuals, training guides, reference material and general info from engine manufacturers that I cut my teeth on but my company has moved on from. Bitter sweet for me. We've focused on growth the last two years by fast tracking on the diesel engines of today and tomorrow. It was a good move for the company as a whole. 

Feel like I'm boxing up family history to collect dust for eternity. 

I'll find the day to throw it all away. Just not today. 

You all have fun. Be safe and enjoy your weekend.

:gd2:

:sail:

Cleaning everything from last weekend. Going to dinner tonight for my nieces birthday.  

Working on chores and house  and atc 70s

gonna see if they are covering the state wrestling tournament 

first year I havent gone

may drive up to Bakersfield for the finals

have a great day

:poule:

Enjoying glamis.  Likely the last trip for me this season... 

Reactions: FOG
Pulling trans out of my 4Runner that broke on Olds last weekend and engine out of my SxS that also fried in Glamis last weekend to send off to Alba

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to pick up another new to me Harley and watch Supercross later on. 

Started a fire in the yard.  Little niece coming up to play in what's left of the snow. 

Bout to fire up some Bloody Mary's and country style pork ribs on the smoker.

20220226_075012.jpg

Watching a lot of TV. (Supercross today!!)  Crashed the dirt bike in Ocotillo wells Sunday, had surgery to fix my tibia on Tuesday.  Sent me home from desert regional hospital on Wednesday.  Now the months of healing / physical therapy begin.  My goal is to be riding my SE PK Ripper along the beach this summer.  PXL_20220221_170508667.jpg

IMG_20220222_162924.jpg

Watching a lot of TV. (Supercross today!!)  Crashed the dirt bike in Ocotillo wells Sunday, had surgery to fix my tibia on Tuesday.  Sent me home from desert regional hospital on Wednesday.  Now the months of healing / physical therapy begin.  My goal is to be riding my SE PK Ripper along the beach this summer.  View attachment 26942

View attachment 26940
Ouch!  Get well soon. 

Today: Working a half day, heading to a retirement party tonight. 

Sunday: Catch up on Supercross then working on hitting drills with my son and daughter.

307,000 mile service on my 02 tahoe (oil change, air pressure, new battery, swapping out starter)6D89702C-D25B-4364-9380-BE2580AE5986.jpeg

after that onto the excursion. swapping out the fan clutch and lower radiator hose (rubbing on drag link), changing fuel filters.

634573F4-73F0-4AFC-A873-98A51E3C1F3C.jpeg

Went grocery shopping and got oil for the truck so I could change it before the trip to Glamis next week. Finishing up everything to Prep for Glamis which will be my last trip to mama Gtill Nov Vets weekend

Watching a lot of TV. (Supercross today!!)  Crashed the dirt bike in Ocotillo wells Sunday, had surgery to fix my tibia on Tuesday.  Sent me home from desert regional hospital on Wednesday.  Now the months of healing / physical therapy begin.  My goal is to be riding my SE PK Ripper along the beach this summer.  View attachment 26942

View attachment 26940

damn dude, get something with a cage at yore age 🙂

Finally unloaded the trailer from president day weekend having my son over for dinner he is making stake sandwiches 

Back