It's Saturday 2-12-22 What are you doing this weekend?

Flew to Vegas Saturday morning. Last minute business meeting got scheduled so grabbed the wife and brought her with me. Sunshine and desert air is a nice change from Oregon weather. Fly back home Tuesday. 

Reactions: GBR
Landscaping in the backyard now that the pool is done.  That and some other house chores now that it's warming up and I'm feeling better.  We went down to the Havasu Winterfest to take a look around.

Today, washing vehicles and some more house chores.  My goal is to have everything done (pool, yard, house, boat, etc...) done by end of March and then let the summer begin!

Reactions: FOG
Doing a little work, Then later going to smoke a few racks of ribs, watch supercross and the superbowl.

Party for my niece yesterday.  Had fun busllh!tting with brothers and sisters.  Mostly talked about our imminent moves out of California.

Working today but not sure for how long.  Wife is making snacks, then enchiladas later.  Might watch some of the Superbowl.

Watching the Waste Management having a little get together at a buddies house, sipping on good drink, bar b q, super bowl next.  
8CEDE7EF-C6BF-47B8-B1A5-E0E1EC6F30D6.jpeg

Kid raced a state bmx race yesterday at imperial valley bmx. Built a gsxr1000 dwarf car header today

E76BBBAA-5A99-44C4-9F8B-B27CAAE1B981.jpeg

Houston! Have a great time.....NOT. Houston and LA very similar. They SUCK! Peace
already sucks, got here at 4pm, just now my room is ready! sorry sir we are short staffed. Ummm. so you didn't know 80 people prebooked rooms, all standing around forever waiting on rooms to be cleaned

Back