It's Saturday 2-12-22 What are you doing this weekend?

Going to a wedding tonight.  And Sunday I’ll be getting everything cleaned and ready for Glamis next week.  Everyone have a great and safe weekend.  

Normal House chores, going to go try to get stuff done on the little trailer we are doing for the Can am and I went and got the Taxes done today. Here is my problem however. My wife left in March so she didnt work very long last Year only a month and half last year and she collected unemployment maybe still is I have NO idea. We are still married because she hasnt filed for divorce and I really dont know where she is except in Oklahoma. I filed as I had all her stuff here it was mailed here. She told me months ago just get it done since we are married. i filed there is a small refund not much and I know I "legally" owe her half but she didnt work all year I did and when I texted her saying Taxes are filed it shows read on the message but ZERO response so as Honest as I am I REALLY dont want to give her ANYTHING

Visiting family in Sacramento.

Getting to watch my 6 year old grandson play rugby.

Some honey do's this morning and now I'm "helping" my son change the tie rods and ends on his ponti-yack.  

Almost done prepping for glamis in a couple of weeks.  Pretty much just gotta buy food and fill up the liquids.  

Manyana, hiking iron mountain in the AM and gonna watch the foot ball game with my mom in the afternoon 

20220212_143022.jpg

Screenshot_20220213-102537_Connect.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FOG
Working on my business. My warehouse and workspace are a total mess as I've been overwhelmed with work. Also, we're battling COVID (wife, 15 year old daughter and myself).. I'm just sneezing with a runny nose. Hope I'm all good for Presidents in G.

Best,

abc

Walked through the pits. One of the harley dudes wrecked and broke his wrist it looked like. 

Now at hotel watching the 450s qualify. Head back to the race later. 

Traveling to Brenda AZ for two weeks playing in the desert staying tonight at the Orange Grove in Bakersfield up in the morning headed to AZ have the Jeep and the SXS in the trailer so looking forward to the two weeks with no employee problems 

you all have a safe and enjoyable weekend 

Getting ready for Dumont next weekend changed the oil in my new to me buggy and installed pumper

Supercross, and enjoying this gorgeous summer evening in February 

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting things ready to leave for G on Wednesday. A lot left to do but making progress. Plan is to roll in am Thursday and leave am Monday.

Drove from my home in Glamis back to OC for a Super Bowl party. Hope to win some pools to pay for my fuel back to Glamis. 

Worked saturday. Went to the OSU vs Iowa / USA vs The World wrestling match at Globe Life Park. Going to put the knobbies on the RZR today. Get ready for some first time rock crawling adventure in Davis OK next weekend. Peace

headed to Houston today for 9 days for work, let the fun begin...............NOT

Back