It's Saturday 12-4-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Just got home from work. Put in 18.5 hrs today fixing equipment at Scripps hospital. Trying to wind down so I can sleep!

Going through the clutch tomorrow, new discs, new floater, change the arms and add some weight , wholesale changes
Do they have a dyno for that kind of clutch? 

We had a hell of a time getting consistent harnesses.  Iirc Bonifonte was the only one that was consistent and even close to the Rockwell we ordered. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm golfing. Golf Golf Golf! Thats all i'm doing this weekend. Golf. Peace

Reactions: FOG
Do they have a dyno for that kind of clutch? 

We had a hell of a time getting consistent harnesses.  Iirc Bonifonte was the only one that was consistent and even close to the Rockwell we ordered. 
Fortunately yes we were able to get discs that were close. We have them in our log book which is not in front of me now. A couple of points apart. The discs we got are probably pre covid, we run a 9” and most v8’s are on a 10” clutch, not as much demand for these.

changed 3 of 6 arms, changed the cups, changed from 5135 to 5191 discs. Set it up as a baseline of 23 grams per arm.

our last pass last year had zero weight, and could not get enough slip. Wear was only .003. We ended up hurting motor because of it

Worked Saturday.  Slept in and had a lazy day today. Made an awesome dinner though.  T bone with whiskey pepper corn sauce, braised carrots, and roasted potatoes 

Back