It's Saturday 11-6-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Final Push to get things ready for my 3:30 am departure to Mama G on Tuesday

Reactions: FOG
Waiting on my buddy to go with him to pick up a new trailer in Colton.  SOB was supposed to be here at 6.

Got a cooler loaded with road beers.

Hopefully smoke something when we get back.

Golf, then tracking down the flake I trusted to wrap my sandrail panels that were suppose to be done last Monday. This kid will be getting a tough lesson in business this afternoon. 

swapping out some of the bolts on the front end of the buggy.  staging the small stuff to get ready for Glamis next weekend. 

Tomorrow pull the trailer out & adjust the brakes & inspect all up under it.  Go & visit my mom. 

hope to put in @ least one walk & make a hike over the weekend. 

Working a little bit this morning. Headed home to wash the truck and switch tires on the Rzr to get ready to leave Thursday for Glamis. This is my first trip in a few years so pretty excited to be back in the sand. 

Gonna read about ghost camping and BLM crack downs then pull my trans on car so i can get to my trans guy monday to replace ring pinion.

The grandsons are with us again for the weekend so it’ll be complete chaos.  Try and wash the car and motorhome. Everything else is pretty much taken care of. Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

Going to try and get the box trailer loaded with everything but the car, deliver some olive oil, BBQ up some Carne from Ramey's.

Working.. then watching my 4 year old nephew as my sister and brother-in-law have a gig in my neck of the woods tonight and will return and sleep in our spare bedroom.

Sunday my son and I have to put up more racks in the warehouse and move stuff around.

Racks used to be $75 at Home Depot, about 2 years ago $95… yesterday I paid $194 each.. and they only had 2 (needed 3).

Bottom line, inflation is crazy right now.

Peace.

abc

That can't be right, I watched Red give her weekly presser, and she said it was in check....  LOL 
San Bernadino and Riverside counties at 6.8% inflation from a year ago. The absolute HIGHEST in the Country.  :shocker:

Back