It's Saturday 11-20-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Been in Philadelphia since Wednesday for Ice Hockey...

Ate a few Cheesesteak sandwiches...

View attachment 19079

View attachment 19078
My brother in law is from Philly and every time his folks would come out they would stop at pats and get us cheese steaks on the way to the airport.  They were not the best 5 hours later but WAY better than anything you can find in san diego.  It's all about the bread.  

Smoked a brisket overnight.  Buddy came over and we raced/crawled RC's.  Drank a ton and even burned wood in the fire pit.  All before sunset.

Back to work today.

Work 

stacking some good ole blue collar overtime /double time so I can get my ass out of Cali soon . 

well well well...welcome to neck of the woods....well sorta.im about 40 min east of there in the woods.how did you like that cheese steak?
It was great, better then Geno's across the street. 

We have been in Horsham,  Bristal, etc.  Even went to Camden, NJ to see the USS New Jersey yesterday...fly home today.

Just flew back last night from a week on the east coast, long week after a long week and I'm fkin wiped. Going through issues of last weekend and arranging for pick up, payment, postal, etc. of auction items and shirts, etc. for the next few hours then off to Disneyland :scheeks: . Tomorrow is shopping, packing, loading, and niece's bday dinner and then headed back to G Monday morning. :cheers:
I don't know how you do it!! I got tired just reading your post!

I'm sure you've figured it out, but Pirate Ship is cheaper than USPS or UPS. It's nice and easy to use.

In GLAMIS… fun having 2 Turbo S Velocities… wash 10… ran into Poule near the bathrooms at the ranger station when we came in Friday … went to olds with wood and hung from 1am-3am last night… 

….. wind is dying down.. time to fuel and hit swing set or something.

Tossed my first belt in the ‘19. I probably didn’t warm it up and my passenger is 260lbs.

Be safe .. wash 10 near the kiddie track close to the bathrooms… come say hi…

.. we rocked karaoke until 1am last night… 

I sang Santoria, Sublime….

Ascention, Maxwell… and 

…. uh … Celebrate Me Home, Kenny Loggins…

… Road out, load out … whatever it’s called .. Jackson Brown..

abc

2EA49F4C-DD46-4C03-B001-EC8F76EC3166.jpeg

13CA62E2-0D82-4B36-A06E-E5FB96D6B426.jpeg

95567DB5-1B21-445D-B629-C18858414F35.jpeg

123EAB3B-7ADC-4E58-B26D-6DC3375CE3FC.jpeg

4CBC448A-BEB8-49CB-867F-DA4F23A01391.jpeg

A1BFA93D-B111-4EEF-82E8-C3533D3FA5C6.jpeg

1BD8B08D-94DD-4EB9-BA86-5D45063112ED.jpeg

BD7402C3-A7B1-4194-82D8-A4CEB5A89A7B.jpeg

E6438482-A5F8-4D05-AADE-ADA9FD098D6C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
7 minutes ago, ANGRYBUTTCRACK said:

In GLAMIS… fun having 2 Turbo S Velocities… wash 10… ran into Poule near the bathrooms at the ranger station when we came in Friday … went to olds with wood and hung from 1am-3am last night… 

….. wind is dying down.. time to fuel and hit swing set or something.

Tossed my first belt in the ‘19. I probably didn’t warm it up and my passenger is 260lbs.

Be safe .. wash 10 near the kiddie track close to the bathrooms… come say high… 

.. we rocked karaoke until 1am last night… 

I sang Santoria, Sublime….

Ascention, Maxwell… and 

…. uh … Celebrate Me Home, Kenny Loggins…

… Road out, load out … whatever it’s called .. Jackson Brown..

abc

from the looks of all that wood I would guess your gonna be there for a while..lol

Yeah.. shock therapy appointment thanksgiving day… everyone is leaving Tuesday so I’ll be … all by myself… Tuesday to Thursday…

.. gonna move Tuesday to the cell tower or as close as I can get to Shock …

abc

https://youtu.be/iN9CjAfo5n0

It was mom's birthday.  Went and had lunch with her, her BF, and some friends at the Rokerij in central PHX.

Did a little shake-down with the Four Wheel Camper.  This certainly isn't the intended use for it, but I had no plans this weekend and a couple buddies were going so I figured effe it, why not?  This spot is about 10 minutes from the entrance to Hollister Hills, I really wished I had the WJ setup for flat tow so I could have goofed around.  

20211119_143621.jpg

20211119_143608.jpg

20211119_143648.jpg

All-in-all I'm very happy w/ the FWC.  Comfy, super quick/easy to setup, and everything worked as it should.  As just about every review of these FWCs points out, the stock "mattress" is just some super-hard cushions so I grabbed one of these: https://www.exped.com/usa/en/product-category/mats/megamat-max-duo-15-lw .  I already have their single pads (the slightly thinner "10" version) so I knew it'd be comfortable, and it didn't disappoint.  The sleeping platform area in the FWC is about a "Full XL" in it's "stowed" position, and you'd sleep side-to-side.  This things is just about right for that configuration.  When you pull the sleeping platform out, it's a true King size, and obviously this is smaller than that, but when it's just me I don't see any reason to pull the platform out (it blocks the sink, cooktop, and some of the seating pulled out).  

-TJ

Did a little shake-down with the Four Wheel Camper.  This certainly isn't the intended use for it, but I had no plans this weekend and a couple buddies were going so I figured effe it, why not?  This spot is about 10 minutes from the entrance to Hollister Hills, I really wished I had the WJ setup for flat tow so I could have goofed around.  

View attachment 19128

View attachment 19129

View attachment 19127

All-in-all I'm very happy w/ the FWC.  Comfy, super quick/easy to setup, and everything worked as it should.  As just about every review of these FWCs points out, the stock "mattress" is just some super-hard cushions so I grabbed one of these: https://www.exped.com/usa/en/product-category/mats/megamat-max-duo-15-lw .  I already have their single pads (the slightly thinner "10" version) so I knew it'd be comfortable, and it didn't disappoint.  The sleeping platform area in the FWC is about a "Full XL" in it's "stowed" position, and you'd sleep side-to-side.  This things is just about right for that configuration.  When you pull the sleeping platform out, it's a true King size, and obviously this is smaller than that, but when it's just me I don't see any reason to pull the platform out (it blocks the sink, cooktop, and some of the seating pulled out).  

-TJ
I like that popup, details? or inside pics?

Hung out with these guys for the weekend and now heading out to Glamis to spend the holiday with friends and family.

Bringing out some sage and will try and convince the girls to do a naked dance around my car to purge the evil out of it!

Happy  Thanksgiving everyone!!

20211120_135831.jpg

FB_IMG_1637612063234.jpg

FB_IMG_1637612077676.jpg

20211122_120044.jpg

Back