It's Saturday 11-20-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Starting my week off going to drop of my company truck to get worked on while I am off then picking up the boat from getting its winter service then probably not much 

You all have a great Thanksgiving 🇺🇸

We’re having our family Thanksgiving dinner with family today.  So everything that goes with that. Fun Times.  So Sunday will be cleaning up and putting all the Thanksgiving decorations away and pulling out ALL of the Christmas decorations and lights to start putting up.   Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

Just flew back last night from a week on the east coast, long week after a long week and I'm fkin wiped. Going through issues of last weekend and arranging for pick up, payment, postal, etc. of auction items and shirts, etc. for the next few hours then off to Disneyland :scheeks: . Tomorrow is shopping, packing, loading, and niece's bday dinner and then headed back to G Monday morning. :cheers:

Glamis with Family and friends!  Movie night by the fire last night watching Don ie Brasco 

fixing a few things on toys and having some fun disconnecting from all the news and outside world stuff

wish I  ould set up in glamis and just stay the entire season

have a great Turkey Day everyone !!!!!

:poule:

Making good progress on the list. 

Drove to El Cajon to find that Competitive metals is not open on Saturdays any more.  😞

Went to Santee Discount tire to find they are not morning people.

Went to Allied Gardens Discount & got the trailer tire replaced (Bubble on the inside of the tire).

New starter in the buggy.

re-glued some of the cabinet laminates

Cleaned up truck from Glamis

fixed up door in spare bedroom that was dragging.

Visit Mom this evening.

inspect truck brakes

look @ trailer door & see how Im going to fix the ramp.

look @ how I can make a brace for trailer door.

look @ how I can make the side door not stick.

Dinner with Wife for her B-Day.

work on wifes Honey Do's for Turkey day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to go to work at 5am for a few hrs, then breakfast with the wife. Had 10lbs of pork belly curing  for the last 7 days, almost  done smoking it. Now watching some tv with the wife having  some cold ones. 

Tomorrow breakfast with fresh bacon then who knows what.

20211120_151615.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching the drags / drinking. Cold coors light and brats on the weber q

great day in the dunes! 
:poule:

3466F596-CC49-4D44-B4E6-038ECEE0045F.jpeg

Reactions: FOG
A couple flights and a 2 hour drive to Illinois. Going to spend the week out here with my wife’s family. Flying reminds me why I love motorhome traveling so much. I hate the rat race, long line, tight quarters of flying. 

Saw those drag guys last year....there are some FAST sxs's in that group....

Went to bass pro shops, then unloaded the trailer from Veterans Day at Glamis.

Back