It's Saturday 10-23-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Went up to the Bay Area to visit a few friends, spent most of the time in Berkeley and San Francisco. Being from Huntington Beach where we barely even think about covid anymore it was super weird seeing everyone all masked up and paranoid still. I’m still unvaccinated so that made a few things a bit difficult. The bouncers at bars in Sf ask for your ID and vaccine card, when it was my turn I had a couple come up and distract the bouncer while he was handing back my ID and just slipped on in. I’m definitely not a fan of the policies and filth in the area but it was overall a good time. 

Girls Weekend with my Bestie @Monkey in AZ.  While the cat's away @Yarder the mice will play :lol:

Bar hopping Friday night and Retail Therapy on Saturday.  Bestest ever...

Last edited by a moderator:
Prepped the new to me box trailer with cabinets, bench top and electrical.

FYI for anyone who frequents the Ledge, aka Sunset Hill, there's A HUGE EFFING HOLE right in the middle. There was a death last night caused by the hole and from what I  was told- not being belted in before leaving. Sad day. The season hasn't even really started yet. 

View attachment 16877
I was parked in between that Funco and the guy with the desert tires on the SxS who was looking for a fuse.

FYI for anyone who frequents the Ledge, aka Sunset Hill, there's A HUGE EFFING HOLE right in the middle. There was a death last night caused by the hole and from what I  was told- not being belted in before leaving. Sad day. The season hasn't even really started yet. 
That Sucks!  Prayers to the family who lost a loved one!........Hate to hear stuff like this!

:poule:

Spent the weekend prepping my Dads house for escrow to close, one more weekend of work and then I can prep for Sand Season.

Back