It's Saturday 10-23-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Late start to the rainy morning. :rain:

Headed out to help Hozay today.

Tomorrow get my rear midboard hubs back and start the rebuild process.

You all have fun, stay dry.

:gd2:

:sail:

Waiting on the repair shop to call so I can go pick up my Toyhauler and then start to prep that thing for mama G. I went grocery shopping got more fuel for Glamis and in my car. So this weekend is like the one before it and the ones before it Keeping my head down and going forward even if all the steps arent big ones its forward progress..

Did an inspect of trailer in prep for sand pile trip. Always need to inspect for pack rat damage after its been sitting awhile. Found none on mine, unfortunately my sons WW siting next to it fed them this year.  Now to clean and start loading season gear.

Working on the car and sxs for our last trip of the year next weekend, it’s raining so not doing anymore than I have to outside, hoping it breaks away so I can get the trailer washed and organized before I load up 

You all have a great weekend and be safe

Getting gear out and prepping for Elk hunt in two weeks. My son is 16 and this will be his first hunt so going through gear to see what we have that fits him. Then off to Sportsman's Warehouse and Cabela's to get what we don't have for him. I'm pretty sure this will be an expensive day for me 🤑🤑

Cleaning up the TH and truck after 3 weeks on the road with the family.

Catching up on some work I've been neglecting while gone.

Sand and weather was epic week before last.

20211017_172120.jpg

20211017_172041.jpg

20211017_170532.jpg

20211017_170233.jpg

20211017_124417.jpg

20211016_175256.jpg

20211015_201254.jpg

20211011_220050.jpg

20211017_182546.jpg

Dropped off some shocks to get rebuilt earlier. Honey do list now. Hoping to make it to the junkyard and find some miscellaneous items for the j35.  See how things play out.

Went out and trimmed the Oak tree in the front next to the driveway. Now hopefully the motorhome won’t rub the branches.   Going to a neighborhood bbq this afternoon should be a good time.   Sunday not sure I need to change the oils in the Canam and clean it up from the last trip.  Everyone have a great and safe weekend.  

Steak dinner last night at Arthur J in MB, then drinks at at Fox and Farrow in HB until we were properly hydrated which meant for a slow / late morning today.  Just back from a quick trip to Long Beach to drop off some Trader Joes goodies with mum and now watching Formula One qualifying from the Circuit of Americas in TX. 

Hitting up the Troubadour tonight for the first time in years to see my friends band (Slaughterhouse) open up for Together Pangea in a few. Couldn't get a reservation at Dan Tanas, so figuring out dinner now.  Thinking I'll sleep in tomorrow  . . .

Stopped and got a few brews for Vets weekend.  Hope this gets me through....  LOL 

Working on a work project (burn in fixture) Trying to figure out how USPS hosed up my delivery......  I'm sure I will never know.  

Visit mom tomorrow,  not sure what else....  I can't just sit around.. 

20211020_153553.jpg

Youth Soccer Friday sat Sunday baseball Sunday squeeze in dez trip prepping where ever I can. My little guys loves to help image.jpeg

3D5656E8-DEC6-46A1-8244-D5AC9D6C1D25.jpeg

91578663-3C90-4E45-B458-DAFAAAA71E63.jpeg

image.jpg

Washed the fifth wheel and the dually. Went to AAA and got the new to us Jeep registered in our name. Took the Jeep for some lunch. Finishing the desert prep work tomorrow.

FYI for anyone who frequents the Ledge, aka Sunset Hill, there's A HUGE EFFING HOLE right in the middle. There was a death last night caused by the hole and from what I  was told- not being belted in before leaving. Sad day. The season hasn't even really started yet. 

20211023_170050.jpg

That's sad news to hear.

Driving to Coachella today to handoff 2 ATC70 to their new owners. 

Lincoln got caught out in the wild at a trunk n treat in Oside! 

Had a great time with people I didn't even know.  Even though I was an odd ball at an Lowrider event still got tons of love.  

Kinda like Glamis car guys have a lot in common without even knowing each other. 

Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 09-29-45 Taco Papi on Instagram “This girl rolls hard ”.png

Lincoln got caught out in the wild at a trunk n treat in Oside! 

Had a great time with people I didn't even know.  Even though I was an odd ball at an Lowrider event still got tons of love.  

Kinda like Glamis car guys have a lot in common without even knowing each other. 

View attachment 17016
Looks LOw enough to me.

Back