It's Saturday 10-2-21 What are you dong this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
October is here. Crap I have a lot to get done but I am on it.

At the shop today to clean up, move some stuff around and get ready for a bunch of new engine to show up. We have 6 repowers scheduled from 28 foot patrol boats to a 87 foot motor yacht.  Thats 12 big diesels. transmissions and a half dozen generators.

The Funco is headed off Monday for tear down, strip and powder then assembly with all new hardware, wiring, heims, bearings etc.

You all have fun and be safe.

Enjoyed the air show yesterday.

:gd2:

:sail:

PXL_20211001_213218965.MP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Big weekend. Getting the wife’s car and my truck windows tinted. Finish up installing all new batteries on the motorhome. Washing all vehicles and motorhome. Fixing some panels that have come loose on the motorhome. Getting as much ready for our trip to Quartzite this month. And then in my spare time watch Talladega race.  

Eveveryone have a great and safe weekend. 

Preparing for grand kids and family for dinner tonight. 

Been having an internal battle over weather to start a new project of a sand car or not. Winner is yet to be seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting started on preseason maintenance so I do not have to rush it at the last minute.

Bloody Beers.  My brothers house for nieces birthday in a couple hours.  Planning to sneak out early and hit the El Cajon Oktoberfest. 

Damn truck is having "stabilitrak" issue so Glamis next weekend is in jeopardy. 

20211002_090633.jpg

New fan on the radiator

steering 

new (used)trailer getting tie downs and what not sorted. 

wife stuff

looking for a color wrap to hope fully have done for 1st trip

oh yeah. Last revalve on all four corners. Should be dialed in now. What Whoops!!

Daughter  came over  to hike with the wife. So now took them to breakfast, have a nieces birthday  later. Then start getting everything  ready to go to Montana in a few weeks  for oldest nieces wedding. 

KISS concert last night with Poule and his friend Dan. Loading the motorhome to depart to Colorado and hang some doors for my buddy. Peace

Chilling  at LA Quinta Resort club. 

Day 3 of our 23 day trip. Can't wait for the 11th to get here for 7 days in Glamis to finish off the trip. 

Enjoying the beach / dunes at Pismo. 
Hows the riding, lots of folks?

Smog check, oil change, air filter, baseboard around the entire house, casings around the new 34" doors, cleaning out the garage, cleaning out all the extra bullshit, finishing up 2k sq ft of new flooring...

Figure 8s and a Van Halen cover band at the State fair tonight.  As long as I don't get stabbed, it should be fun.  12" corndog and cold beer, been waiting two years for it.

Softball and baseball kind of weekend. Sons baseball game at 9am, daughters softball game at 145 and now daughters hitting lessons tonight at 6.

Tomorrow - 10 hours of OT. 

Spent 5 amazing days in zion followed by 5 days of hell in bed/bathroom.  Hope this is over..... 

Back