It's Saturday 10-16-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be putting the wheels on the RV, cleaning out the under bay storage. Organize, toss what's needed,then service the gen. 

Tomorrow the RV gets it's annual detail with polish and wax. 

Coors, music and work.

You all have fun and be safe.

:gd2:

:sail:

I am Headed to the Grocery store then come home start doing Laundry and House choirs.. Get down some of my Gas cans and start Buying Fuel for Glamis so It doesnt Hurt as much buying it all at once.Was Hoping I would have my Trailer back by now but its still at the repair shop so Hopefully Next weekend I have it back and then can start on that..

Motorhome getting topped of with fuel and propane. Enclosed trailer getting washed and Sandrail getting loaded and strapped in . 1 more week tell I can put my feet in the sand again! 

Woke up this morning to 49* weather. Reminds me of those beautiful brisk mornings in Mother G. Going to practice some golf today so when my bro makes it to TX i don't disappoint. Going to the Dream Home with my gas blower and cleaning the inside of the house. A lot of relaxing too. Can't forget that part. Peace

Packing, packing, and more packing. This is the last weekend to be out of our house. We should close escrow next Wednesday 

Going out with the family for breakfast for my sons 19th birthday. Then going to my nieces volleyball tournament. Top the rest of the day off with drinking and relaxing. Tomorrow I will be wrenching on the new to us Jeep!

Adding the fuel tank to the bed of the truck,  a little maint/Inspection on the truck. Installing Water filter for the kitchen take mom out for some tacos. fill propane tanks

Finish up cleaning the trailer.  Visit my youngest son and his GF.  ????  Go for a hike?? 

Trying to get the new bigger radiator fitted in the rail. Wish I would’ve just put some a little alumaseal in the old one seeing how we leave for g on Thursday. Cut weld cuss cut weld figure it out. Oh yeah and then EVERYTHING else to get ready for 1st trip. 

like Tyson says “there’s always a plan till you get punched in the face”

the fam and I will make it. Nothing new. 

Last edited by a moderator:
On the coast at Newport Or meeting youngest son and fam for youngest grandson’s birthday celebration 

Wife and I will have another relaxing evening by the campfire tonight after they head home and we will break camp in the morning hook up the jeep and head home it is a beautiful drive down the coast to Reedsport and then up the river to I5 fall colors are amazing 

You all have a great weekend and be safe

Being entertained by reading the Speed UTV thread. 

Boring day.  Oldest went to an FFA event in Norco this morning.  Youngest went to a Halloween sleepover at my parents.  

Just swapped truck headlight bulbs and ate a giant carnitas burrito.  

Last home game for our Laguna Hills varsity football team yesterday night. Another exciting win. I think they're 7-1. We always go to watch our daughter cheer. This is my youngest and 3rd girl to cheer for them. The previous ones were rough because the teams stunk, but it's a lot more fun to watch your team win.

We sit next to the middle student section and a couple times during the game I blow $20 and buy a bunch of stuff from the snack bar and throw it into the crowd... it's a hoot.

Hanging with a good friend down the street and the boys to watch whatever fight they got going on and will attend his wedding (206 people) tomorrow. Gotta grab my suits I ordered later today, they had to Tom McCann (sp) them for the fat midget.

Other than that, just friggin' working.. Seeing y'all on trips makes me excited for when this semiconductor allocation ends. I'll have TONS of time on my hands and can't wait to do some serious travel/vacationing. Probably will be swamped like this through most of 2022, maybe even 2023. I am NOT complaining though.. stackin' chips.

Y'all be safe now .. ya hear.

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Back