It's Saturday 1-8-22 What are you doing this weekend?

Recovering from the vid. Daughter got it 1st. Then me. Now my wife is down. I'm sure my son is next. Ugh..

I’m home nursing a broken truck that should be fixed next week. All the family is out having fun.

ABE21866-19CD-4EAD-91C2-EA89372E1C1F.jpeg

I was supposed to be fishing down the Baja coast off of Punta Colonet right now..............the captain/owner of the boat I chartered tested positive for Covid on Thursday. Trip canceled! :(.

So I did next weekend project and wired a plug and breaker to backfeed my house panel with a generator and made up a half-ass interlock so my main can't be on when the gennie is on. Did a trial run and I can do the whole house minus the big stuff (oven, A/C) no problem on a 4000 watt gennie. Ran the coffee maker and ran the microwave. We have all we'll need when we need it.

Recovering from the vid. Daughter got it 1st. Then me. Now my wife is down. I'm sure my son is next. Ugh..
VID is spreading like WILD FIRE.. I can't tell you how many folks I know have it or have had it in the last 3/4 weeks. Friend got it at her job and recovered about 1 week ago.. Today her 15 year old (that carpools with my 15 year old) wasn't feeling well so we gave her a home test and sure enough the daughter has it (but with the time frame, she got it at HS and not from Mom). Just sent us a photo of the little test deal 10 minutes ago. Wonder if my daughter, wife or I will feel anything. My kid has 2 shots, wife and I (sheep) had our boosters in November. We plan to test our 15 year old prior to sending her to school Monday a.m. despite how she feels per 'protocol.' 

OK, jacuzzi is hot, grabbing some beers and enjoy a nice soak.

So far everyone I know who has symptoms has had a mild to medium sickness and all have recovered. Everyone is getting this darn thing, but don't be afraid of it. I just don't want to feel ill if I'm away from home, but whatever.... 

We should NUKE China as punishment.

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Installed  a bathroom  vanity  for a customer. Then came home and took a nap. Just had to order  peacock plus so we can watch  some supercross. Order  pizza and have a few drinks

20220108_124704.jpg

Nah.. Portland and San Francisco…. Top of the list 😬🧟‍♂️
Can't argue that as I live in Southern Oregon and wish Portland would fall into a huge sink hole and disappear the mayor up there is a complete moron 

Watched some small business owner interviews during BLM malarkey about a year ago... Chaz Chop, etc. The couple had like 4-6 tea (like a coffee house) type business,.. they were shutting down their OR businesses and just opening new ones in places where the police defend property and the community aren't thugs.

Never been to NY.. wanted to see Times Square.. guess.. it's over.. I'll never go there. Haven't been to Frisco in decades.. won't ever go back... I'll stick to the Dakotas .. see Rushmore, etc... Lots of places I can go where they want me there.. want my $$.. and I can have fun.. 

abc

Finalized plans for the backyard remodel!!! It's been 2 years+ in the making and this time its going to happen! Tomorrow got some work to do in the backyard for next week.

Working right now. Finalizing the year with my secretary coming in! YEEHAA. You never know how much you need a person until they take 8 weeks Off. Luckily she'll return on the 17th. Hey ladies.....Don't have babies. It doesn't effect just YOU! Then planning on a road trip to ALB NM, get rental car, hotel for the night and pick up the motorhome. It's finally fixed. Hopefully it makes it back home so I can pack it and get at least one trip in this season. Renting a car is a nightmare. One way / day and a half car / plus hotel will cost us close to $600.00. Isn't that ridiculous?!! This ain't a bitch session chEFF carry on. Watching A1 tonight on the tube. Hope I can stay up for the duration because early sunday morning is a 10 hr drive to ALB, NM. Spend the evening Sunday night. Drive the moho home monday!! Peace 
Uber...

It will be cheaper than the rental charges.

Back