Is there a recession coming?

dariusld

Reaction score
I don't know anything about anything, but isn't that the direction the economy is heading in?

Real estate in San Diego doesn't think so. Few open houses had droves of people waiting in line to see it. 

That's the million dollar question. It will happen, which most people know, when is what nobody knows.

I have a gut feeling it will be soon. Things are crazy right now with supply chain issues, inflation, poor fiscal policy, political unrest, and a way overpriced market in my opinion.

I also think it will not be a long glide slope into recession, I think it will happen very quickly when it does.

Everything is wacky right now...................some indicators show a recession coming, and some indicators say full speed ahead.  Either way, we will have a slow down coming, just depends on how slow.

The Biden administration has sent letters to all the governors stating there will be a recession coming. At the same time they're trying to pass a 3.5 trillion spending bill. I think at this point we have spent over $10 trillion dollars in the last year and a half. Tell me something evil isn't coming our way

Last edited by a moderator:
Real estate in San Diego doesn't think so. Few open houses had droves of people waiting in line to see it. 
2007 called, it's trying to tell you something:

AllResponsibleJellyfish-size_restricted.gif

i think the supply chain issues and material shortages are going to trigger it. once you can no longer produce a product to sell, you now lay off workers, that in turn have no money to pay bills, etc etc..

if the supply chain issues dont start easing up, we are headed for layoffs......  we have been working through this but it just does not seem to be getting much better. 

That's the million dollar question. It will happen, which most people know, when is what nobody knows.

I have a gut feeling it will be soon. Things are crazy right now with supply chain issues, inflation, poor fiscal policy, political unrest, and a way overpriced market in my opinion.

I also think it will not be a long glide slope into recession, I think it will happen very quickly when it does.
i'm in the grocery business and our warehouse is seeing 12% cuts across the board from vendors. Truck drivers are few and far between now, hell I have 1500 cases of sweet tea 2 hours away we can't get a driver to pick up lol. 

we are hearing from vendors this holiday season will be worse than last year as far as supply of goods. and getting worse every day.

When the banks start offering loans to illegals and anyone else with no proof because the homes are just going up and up and up like in 2006 0r so. Then we need to worry.

Oh wait, the banks are doing that now....

The Biden administration has sent letters to all the governors stating there will be a recession coming. At the same time they're trying to pass a 3.5 trillion spending bill. I think at this point we have spent over $10 trillion dollars in the last year and a half. Tell me something evil isn't coming our way
Any sources for this?

When the banks start offering loans to illegals and anyone else with no proof because the homes are just going up and up and up like in 2006 0r so. Then we need to worry.

Oh wait, the banks are doing that now....
Been happening for a while as scary as that is. Some areas are cooling a little, not sure if it’s cooling down or if people have just been too distracted lately. 

Any sources for this?
I just scoured my history and can't find a trace of it I suspect it was in one of my news apps. A Google search didn't net any results but honestly I feel like Google's algorithms are on heavy right now to find real information.

It was an article about the feds, the budget, and upcoming inflation. Feds have been blaring the warning signal that they can't keep the economy propped up for much longer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back