In Search of : Whipple 4.5 for LS7

Bruce and Chris sold the business to Bruce's 2 sons and another guy.
They are going strong.
Punisher is having a motor built there and I am starting a build this week.
I am a CBM Dealer, that is where we get all of our superchargers, my order was around June for Them, unfortunately the last Whipple was sold to @sandroosten about 3 weeks ago, we try to keep them in stock and for the last 3 years we had 4.0 and 4.5 always in stock,

I do have one intake left for a 4.0 and know of someone that has a ls3 4.0 intake,
My understanding is you can still get the 4.0 head unit, just not the intakes, so this might be the last chance for someone to piece together a 4.0.

I checked with Alper. He thinks he has a few coming so fingers crossed there. I did not check with CBM. I was under the impression CBM guys retired and basically closed down. No?
NO... CBM is still in business

Bump - still searching for a 4.5 Whipple for an LS7. I'm chasing down a lead on one possibility for a used, rebuildable one. I've been offered a few others but asking prices are way above what Whipple sells them for which I'm not complaining about. Supply and demand dynamics alive and well. Price and they are chrome where I need black ae barriers.
Let me know what you got! Otherwise it looks like I'm headed for twin turbo.

Facebook marketplace 440cu w/whipple.
I think he is a member here also.

Facebook marketplace 440cu w/whipple.
I think he is a member here also.

Yes, he’s on the Board. I’ve been in contact with him. Looks like a great engine but my engine is already built and I just need the blower, not the whole engine package.

Back