In Search of : Whipple 4.5 for LS7

Dockmaster

Reaction score
Looking for a Whipple 4.5 for a new LS7 build. Apparently Whipple is having issues with their foundry and is rejecting the castings and thus is unable to deliver. Currently no credible delivery date that we’ve heard from Whipple. If anyone has one or knows where there might be one, please send me a message. Prefer a new one but might consider good condition used or good rebuildable one. Thanks!

Have you reached out to superchargersonline?
See if they have any.

Have you reached out to superchargersonline?
See if they have any.
Those guys are great. Years ago I delivered a few pallets of superchargers to them from CBM. They also rebuilt my Magnacharger.

Check with Alper or CBM
I checked with Alper. He thinks he has a few coming so fingers crossed there. I did not check with CBM. I was under the impression CBM guys retired and basically closed down. No?

I checked with Alper. He thinks he has a few coming so fingers crossed there. I did not check with CBM. I was under the impression CBM guys retired and basically closed down. No?
No, Bruces son Is running it as they are doing fine.

Called a friend in the supercharger business. He laughed and said 10 weeks if your lucky. He has sent back many of these even the smaller ones due to casting issues.

Called a friend in the supercharger business. He laughed and said 10 weeks if your lucky. He has sent back many of these even the smaller ones due to casting issues.

10 weeks would actually not be horrible if there was any confidence it was real

10 weeks would actually not be horrible if there was any confidence it was real

Sorry i tried,
I have two on Order, the company that makes the rotors do not have a ETA, so looking like another 3 months,

Bruce and Chris sold the business to Bruce's 2 sons and another guy.
They are going strong.
Punisher is having a motor built there and I am starting a build this week.

Back