If you live in California, your power bill will soon depend on your income...WTF????

Nice family, looking to move into a small home on a choice property by the river.

Not afraid of goats, golf balls or tractor shenanigans...let a feller know :deal:
:rotf:

y0re never going to leave CA.  You wouldn't survive without finding traditional tacos, burritos, pupusas, mole, burritos, tacos, burritos, burritos, burritos, burritos, burritos, burritos...on every block. 

:rotf:

y0re never going to leave CA.  You wouldn't survive without finding traditional tacos, burritos, pupusas, mole, burritos, tacos, burritos, burritos, burritos, burritos, burritos, burritos...on every block. 
Does yore primo Guadalupe still need his papers? Maybe we can work out something and he comes along as our personal Taquero.

Taqueros+Lindavista-IMG_7745.jpg

Free COVID money........................................................................................

Nothings free.

what if yore retired and living off your SS? that would work for me I would run my ac 24/7 hahah

what if yore retired and living off your SS? that would work for me I would run my ac 24/7 hahah
Kills the higher paid W2 employees, while I have friends driving Lambo's and almost show no income (got every Covid Check), a good CPA pays (Saves).

Do you own a boat?

Newsome is proposing a 300% increase on registration,,,,,
I would agree to this and have a boating proficiency license, maybe weed out the asshats who sign and drive from OC BRAH! SeaDoos and boats.  

I would agree to this and have a boating proficiency license, maybe weed out the asshats who sign and drive from OC BRAH! SeaDoos and boats.  
There is a boating test already in place.  I wish the rental places on the river checked for it before they rent out.

There is a boating test already in place.  I wish the rental places on the river checked for it before they rent out.
SeaTow in Havasu stays very busy on amature weekends.  Being a good friend with Chris, I have worked with him on a couple busy weekends in the past, its amazing how people get themselves in trouble fast.  

Last edited by a moderator:
SeaTow in Havasu stays very busy on amature weekends.  Being a good friend with Chris, I have worked with him on a couple busy weekends in the past, its amazing how people get themselves in trouble fast.  
People are stupid, I was with a friend in his boat and he still thinks Copper Canyon is the go to..........I sat there and watched, not only renters on pontoons, but peeps with 30" cats throw out box anchors that were still flat.  Needless to say I was blown away.  PEOPLE ARE STUPID

Back