How was your 2021 Independance day weekend?

What's up with that.... don't any of the men tell their women that they are not 20 something anymore?  It's really kid of sad...a woman's got to know her limitations.....
What's up with that is... maybe you shouldn't judge. Everyone gets old. SMFH

All right stop collaborate and listen haha I got my collaborator badge 😁ice ice baby, word to your mother 😍

5 days in Rocky Point.

Swam with Sea Lions.

Celebrated a friends Birthday at Tequila Bar.

Fish Tacos.

Pool time with great drinks.

Awesome 4th weekend.

What's up with that is... maybe you shouldn't judge. Everyone gets old. SMFH
You are right we all do... but we don't hang our junk out there like we are 15 yrs old for everyone to gawk at. What kind of guy puts enough pressure on his wife to make her feel she needs to do stuff like that?  I get bathing suits and going to the river... I'm talking the thongs and itty bitty suits that young people wear.  What are they trying to prove?  I guess you have your idea of what is right and ok, and I  have mine...doesn't make either one of us right or wrong..... just never saw stuff like this back in the day.  

Jeeze! After that last pool I didn't want to post....

Anyway, Had peeps over for the 4th. Great fireworks from all the illegal fireworks down below.

We had a nacho bar. Was pretty good.

IMG_3767.jpeg

IMG_3774.jpeg

IMG_3791.jpeg

IMG_3787.jpeg

Had friends and family over. Chilled on the fellowship terrace all day. Floated in the pool of Bethesda. Watched the entire high desert light up with fire works. 

4th-5-5.jpg

4th-3-3.jpg

4th-2-2.jpg

4th-1-1.jpg

You are right we all do... but we don't hang our junk out there like we are 15 yrs old for everyone to gawk at. What kind of guy puts enough pressure on his wife to make her feel she needs to do stuff like that?  I get bathing suits and going to the river... I'm talking the thongs and itty bitty suits that young people wear.  What are they trying to prove?  I guess you have your idea of what is right and ok, and I  have mine...doesn't make either one of us right or wrong..... just never saw stuff like this back in the day.  
If it offends you, maybe you shouldn't go to those places? IDK? Sounds like some kind of censorship to me. Change the world around you to your liking? Nothing is right or wrong here, just somebody complaining about something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. I hope you can find peace and guard yourself from the horror of looking at people that doesn't please your taste. 

Peace 

Back