How many toys do you have

Not as many as most of you guys, that’s for sure! 

RZR (soon to be replaced with Speed UTV)

Baja bug Prerunner (not going anywhere!) 

Yamaha 90 kids quad (she’s going to need a bigger one soon) 

Motorhome

Buggy trailer (might need a longer one for Speed car and bigger quad) 

Landscape/yard trailer (soon to be sold as all the landscaping & backyard build is almost complete.)

3 kayaks 

Things my wife would like to see gone? 
RZR, Baja Bug, quad, trailer(s) & kayaks! Lol! 

In Working Condition?  :lmao:

Ready to roll...

Rhino 700, TRX400EX, ATC70 and Kasea 90

Needs a little love...

ATC70 Chopper, Kasea Race 90, ATC200S and 97' CR250R

My 03' 2500HD CC drags them all around in whatever manner we deemed best for that day, weekend or trip :lol:

How about a list of things we used to own. I can't seem to keep anything. lol

Currently there's 3 Streetglides, A Can Am X3 and a Honda Talon. Still have a dirt bike that I never ride. All of them are " For Sale " in hopes are buying another 2 seat rail. 

I have really cut back. 

36' gas MH

22' Bennington pontoon

Fat bike 

64 Galaxie that *may* see the light of day this summer, year, decade....

Buggy

razor

kids razor

3 quads

TH

2 flatbeds

way to many tires... I’ll be down sizing very soon

way to many tires... I’ll be down sizing very soon
This struck me funny, and made me count.  I have 68 tires!  This isn't counting the items like buggy/quads that have 2 sets of tires, but just counting tires sitting on the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me put it to you this way. Every time we talk to our insurance co we hear this..."Wow...you really have a lot of vehicle's". 🙂   

I just have one sand car and a toy hauler... I may buy my old LT250 back for getting around but that’s all the toys I have time to maintain. 

I also grow coral as a hobby but I limit myself to just one tank, I’d rather have one impeccably maintained tank than a slew of mediocre ones.

Guns on the other hand only require annual oiling and cleaning once used.  There is no regular work and they seldom break.  Unfortunately I lost all my guns in a series tragic of boating mishaps one day.  I still have some safes and no more reloading components than local regulations allow me to store but the guns are all in a watery grave somewhere 😞

This struck me funny, and made me count.  I have 68 tires!  This isn't counting the items like buggy/quads that have 2 sets of tires, but just counting tires sitting on the ground.
Yep...70 here!

We just got rid of 12 in the last year or it would be even higher!

None anymore. 
Soon as this housing market tanks and I get in, I'll be racking em up though!

Back down to zero toys!

I do have a fully built camp chair though w/ 5pt harness.

The plan is to get my truck paid off this year (3 years early) then it's time for a new toy...I wonder what it's gonna be???

It will have (4 tires) and a steering wheel

:dbart:

what's old is new again (or the more things change, the more they stay the same)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back down to zero toys!

The plan is to get my truck paid off this year (3 years early) then it's time for a new toy...I wonder what it's gonna be???

It will have (4 tires) and a steering wheel

Let's go old school on that camp chair!!  Screw some water ski's to the bottom, and let's find an old RZR cage, and bolt it on..... race ready fun!!  I volunteer to hook you to my buggy!!

We are in the process of building our dream home. When the Construction Loan Committee looked at the Plans they only had one question...."Why is the Garage so big?" My banker says, "He's got a lot of Toys!" Peace

Every couple years I seem to clean the slate and start again. 2020 was the sell off .Right now just the redone sand car and enclosed trailer ... Sold the toy hauler and was moving back to a Moho, but prices are outrageous, so holding off until Biden destroys the economy some more ..

Back