Highway Star

image.png

20230727_152948.jpg

And yes....  I am like 13...  LOL 

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that plane landing at Miramar just a KC-10....an AF refueling plane.

I looked, and I think that it has a boom on it.
Its a kc-10 they arent as common (kc46 was supposed to replace them but still having issues). they are doing alot of training right now off the coast and around salton sea

Badass bumpside with camper and ultra 21 stealth behind it :headbang:

IMG_3657.jpeg

has a plate so why not, have this in for repair. Not sure how this happened (not dealing directly with customer) badass bike though

IMG_3661.jpegIMG_3660.jpeg

The rear bumper on the trailer....we have quiz here.  The "Under-ride Bar," they were added when which famous bombshell(a clue), drove under a trailer and lost the top of her head?

Per Wikipedia (which is never wrong), In America, the underride guard is sometimes known as a "Mansfield bar", or an "ICC bumper".[320][321][322]

Jayne Mansfield

The answer...Jayne Mansifield

The rear bumper on the trailer....we have quiz here.  The "Under-ride Bar," they were added when which famous bombshell(a clue), drove under a trailer and lost the top of her head?

Per Wikipedia (which is never wrong), In America, the underride guard is sometimes known as a "Mansfield bar", or an "ICC bumper".[320][321][322]

Jayne Mansfield

The answer...Jayne Mansifield
My brother was married to the daughter of jayne mansfield’s laywer sam brody who was in the car next to her when they all died (and he was sleeping with her) my nephew is named after him. 

That is a SWEET ride. Looks super clean too.
Thanks minimal rust. Going to probably leave the patina. Fix the rust and match the patina best i can (4 spots typical front fender rear of wheel well, right rear, and leading edge of hood) finally be patching my own car instead of others. Already has a nice air ride system and interior is good (will do carpets and door panels and dash). Time to find an 8.1l to put in it and a 4l80

IMG_3691.jpeg

IMG_3694.jpeg

IMG_3692.jpeg

IMG_3697.jpeg

IMG_3699.jpeg

Thanks minimal rust. Going to probably leave the patina. Fix the rust and match the patina best i can (4 spots typical front fender rear of wheel well, right rear, and leading edge of hood) finally be patching my own car instead of others. Already has a nice air ride system and interior is good (will do carpets and door panels and dash). Time to find an 8.1l to put in it and a 4l80

View attachment 77029

View attachment 77030

View attachment 77031

View attachment 77032

View attachment 77033
Post pictures of the build, should be interesting. DON~~~

Is it me or is there not enough spring or too much tire?  It has leaf springs under it and I would think with big bounces or any selignificant articulation those fenders would cut into the tires.  

20230811_150729.jpg

I followed this guy off the freeway and up over the hill.  The thing rode bitchen and looked like it drove super solid.  I was kind of surprised give how low it is. 

20230811_151620.jpg

Back