High end stereo speakers. Klipsch Heresy III or?

imagesmaninchair.jpg

JBL Studio series towers here.  Not the Best buy version, only available direct from Harmon Kardon. New Denon amp thanks to the peep here.  Had Pioneer and Yamaha prior that took a shiz/

My favorite Marantz is actually one I just recapped and bought a black anodized face plate for. I’ve owned it for about 10 years now. It’s my garage setup 🙂

520D8195-50D5-4F5E-B0A4-7B38BFFA8E8F.jpeg

JBL Studio series towers here.  Not the Best buy version, only available direct from Harmon Kardon. New Denon amp thanks to the peep here.  Had Pioneer and Yamaha prior that took a shiz/
Which Denon amp did you go with?

Klipsch!!!  Diehard fan here.....Owned the Forte 2 in black forever and wish I never sold them. 

We have all Klipsch upstairs in our surround sound and on our stereo in our family room. Klipsch sub woofer too.....they have never let me down.... I love the tight sound and the mid range is just awesome

:poule:

Back in prehistoric days, I worked in the Navy Exchange stereo dept. for 2 yrs. We sold a lot of nice equipment, but I wouldn't call any of it audiophile, except for some of the Marantz and McIntosh receivers. The toughest decision by far for everyone was speaker selection and I would let customers do hours of A/B comparisons, moving the speakers for them for better sound stage presence, etc. It boils down to personal taste, but it's good to get input like this from other people, there might be something that's remarkable that you never heard about because they don't have the marketing budget.

I settled on Infinity SM-150s, I like the open sound, rumbling 15" woofers and 101 Db/w efficiency. My uncle has a setup he put together himself, basically rock concert speakers - 4 15" subs in each ported enclosure, 4 midranges on each side sitting on top and a huge horn tweeter sitting on top of that. He has an active crossover that splits the signal and feeds the 3 power amps. It's pretty powerful and would shake the hell out of a normal house, he built this one with steel beams and concrete. Anyways, there are a lot of great sounding speakers out there, it just depends on what you prefer and fits in your budget. 

You could say that about a lot of things. :bangin:

I have a Galaxy s21 that my wife says is to loud. :wife:
My wife is the one who made me sell them / BIG MISTAKE!!!!!............. Those things were INCREDIBLE!!!!

Back