Hello New Glamis

Nice.
Probably tons of work, but appreciated for sure.
OK, Serious question here...Will we get our other smiley's back?
LOL

chEFF is back in case you couldnt tell :ROFLMAO:

I don't know if this is the right place for questions, but I got one.

When on my desktop I can see the sub forums from the main page, from my phone (samsung) I can not. How do I make my phone show me the sub forums? And don't tell me to buy and apple....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830_070149_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240830_070149_Samsung Internet.jpg
    843.7 KB · Views: 2
I tries to attach a second image and it's saying it's too large.... wtf??

Also is there a way to make the font or something more different between threads that have been seen and those that have not been seen? They look very similar and on a phone it's almost indistinguishable. More bold or a different shade of something, I don't know....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830_072019_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240830_072019_Samsung Internet.jpg
    807.2 KB · Views: 0
and what does "well known member" mean?? is that like that chick in HS that was "well known" or the football player that everyone knew from watching him play on Friday nights?? LOL

1725028261947.png

and can we put a reply button up here @ the top as well? so we dont have to scroll down to the bottom of the thread to hit "reply"?
1725028498343.png

Nice.
Probably tons of work, but appreciated for sure.
OK, Serious question here...Will we get our other smiley's back?
LOL

I will talk to them about emojis today

What am I looking at herr
Also is there a way to make the font or something more different between threads that have been seen and those that have not been seen? They look very similar and on a phone it's almost indistinguishable. More bold or a different shade of something, I don't know....

Everything is changeable..

Back