Happy Day...3 years early!

dbart

Reaction score
Well, I bought my new truck April of 2018, and right now I am waiting for the pink slip to get mailed to me as I have paid it off, 3 years early!

:oto:

Hmmmm...what's next?

So, who wants to buy it off me?    :bag:

Joking...maybe...

:lmao:  

IMG_20210510_100507776.jpg

Well, I bought my new truck April of 2018, and right now I am waiting for the pink slip to get mailed to me as I have paid it off, 3 years early!

:oto:

Hmmmm...what's next?

So, who wants to buy it off me?    :bag:

Joking...maybe...

:lmao:  

View attachment 19866
Maybe............  PM me details... 

Although what I really want is a 2007 Dodge, 5.9, Auto, Crew cab, 4x4, 3500 with no miles on it....  (cant be dually, too wide for my driveway).

I could be talked into a 2500, with all else being the same. 

Last edited by a moderator:
But why do you have 45's in the corner of your lawn ? 😭

Congrats dude.

So what kind of buggy are you getting?   :lol:

But why do you have 45's in the corner of your lawn ? 😭
I cut back all the sprinkler areas so they don't get caught when they pop up! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats dude.

So what kind of buggy are you getting?   :lol:
No buggy...but.............................................

:bag:

A sexy blue ? box?

Although what I really want is a 2007 Dodge, 5.9, Auto, Crew cab, 4x4, 3500 with no miles on it....  (cant be dually, too wide for my driveway).

Actually...I need to see how the next couple months go, but I may order a new one!

Right when COVID hit when the car prices plummeted for a couple weeks, I was fortunate enough to get this beaut for $42k OTD one year old, diesel 4X4 with 17k miles. Paid cash…. No car payments is the best feeling in the world!! Went from a 2004 GMC Duramax to this. All these new trucks pull like freight trains!!

25D66BE0-BCD5-4B1F-B255-903B25204E5F.jpeg

Ill trade you for my 2013 SRW 3500 Chevy, 6.6 Duramax/Allison, lifted, wheels & tires, Bed liner and cover. Best of all it has just under 54,000 miles on it.

Don't need a 1 ton any more, went to a moho.

Ill trade you for my 2013 SRW 3500 Chevy, 6.6 Duramax/Allison, lifted, wheels & tires, Bed liner and cover. Best of all it has just under 54,000 miles on it.

Don't need a 1 ton any more, went to a moho.
You want to trade my 99 Ram for your '13 Cheby?

Congrats Dale -  stay debt free (at least on the car payment side) You will enjoy the freedom

There is a Kawasaki KRX sitting at a dealership waiting for you...

You can Do It.

200.gif

Back