Glamis Dunes Repair by RZR Werks. ON SITE REPAIRS AND PARTS IN GLAMIS

insurance jobs could be a full time business I would think. Here in okla alot of these (hack) shops are sitting on cars for months. A guy just posted his has been at a local snad sports shop since feb or april. communication is the absolute key to being successfull on this front. My buddy had his done and what was oh yeah 2 weeks, turned into 2 months and we knew good and well parts were readily available, just other jobs came in and he got pushed. 

good luck rzr werks im sure you will do great. 
Yes, it's weird how some shops just can't get insurance jobs done in a timely manner.  We do 150-200 insurance jobs a season in Yuma.  The only time there is a hold up is either parts availability or if the insurance is investigating the accident.  Besides that, we get them out quickly. :ez:

I think this is an awesome idea. Paddle rental is top notch! This way you can try different set ups to see what you like best! Good luck, I think you will do great!

I think this is an awesome idea. Paddle rental is top notch! This way you can try different set ups to see what you like best! Good luck, I think you will do great!
Thank buddy.  We have a ton of them already reserved for Camp RZR weekend. :ez:

Good luck hope you have a big crew cause the sxs guys love to wreck em. Sounds like a good business. 🍺
Thanks buddy!  We have a crew of 9 installation techs plus two salesmen/cashiers for camp RZR. :ez:   

I wonder how you would do if you were set up at Gordon’s? This would cover Gordon’s, Buttercup, and Ogilby. Not only that, you would have the market to yourself as there aren’t any vendors out there anymore!

I wonder how you would do if you were set up at Gordon’s? This would cover Gordon’s, Buttercup, and Ogilby. Not only that, you would have the market to yourself as there aren’t any vendors out there anymore!
We set up 8 times in Buttercup last season.  There is just not enough consistent traffic down there any more.  We did Gordons the two seasons prior (20-21) and that place is dead besides a few select weekends.  Thank you for the suggestions, I am always open to every single idea everyone has. :ez:

Closures down there combined with the re-opening up north killed Gordon's. Getting constantly harassed by BLM as you exit the maze of closures was the nail in the coffin for me.

Awesome! All the normal stuffs... a-arms, control arms, axles, radius rods, belts, etc. :cheers:  Looking forward to swinging by for a ICDB and NOT replacement parts this season... had enough of that chit last season :lol:

How about some basic RV repair parts. Carbs, carb fuel pumps and water pumps. 
Spark plugs for two strokes, inner tubes for motorcycles. 

Speaking of fuel pumps, anyone know where I can get one for a Onan 5500 this Saturday morning I’m Yuma?

How about some basic RV repair parts. Carbs, carb fuel pumps and water pumps. 
Spark plugs for two strokes, inner tubes for motorcycles. 

Speaking of fuel pumps, anyone know where I can get one for a Onan 5500 this Saturday morning I’m Yuma?
We would love to, but money is tight after getting everything set up and buying a bunch of inventory.  Maybe in the future we can add more non UTV items.  :ez:

Dean, owner was airlifted out of Glamis today it seems. Reports say he will be ok, but extend damage happened to his hand from a tire accident. 

God Bless dude, hope you heal up fully and keep us posted when possible of how yore doing.

Went by his place a couple times over the weekend.  They were still fairly busy. I’ll wait until February to have him take care of my car.   

Last edited by a moderator:
Dean, owner was airlifted out of Glamis today it seems. Reports say he will be ok, but extend damage happened to his hand from a tire accident. 

God Bless dude, hope you heal up fully and keep us posted when possible of how yore doing.
Helo ride for a hand injury?  Must've been REAL bad.

Thank you guys for the concern and nice words.  I basically destroyed my hand a few weeks ago.  A tire blew apart at 25-28 psi while mounting it.  It peeled my hand open like a banana.  Broke numerous bones, tore all of my tendons, ligaments and severed numerous nerves.  I have a long recovery before i can gain any usage of my hand.  Hopefully I can start occupational therapy in about 4-6 months.  My crew and I will be back out for Presidents weekend.  I'll be there for moral support and tool bitch.  Stop by and say hi! :ez:

Thank you guys for the concern and nice words.  I basically destroyed my hand a few weeks ago.  A tire blew apart at 25-28 psi while mounting it.  It peeled my hand open like a banana.  Broke numerous bones, tore all of my tendons, ligaments and severed numerous nerves.  I have a long recovery before i can gain any usage of my hand.  Hopefully I can start occupational therapy in about 4-6 months.  My crew and I will be back out for Presidents weekend.  I'll be there for moral support and tool bitch.  Stop by and say hi! :ez:
was it an utv tire? wow that's nuts. sorry to hear this and hope your recovery is quick and as painless as it can be

Back