Glamis Dunes Repair by RZR Werks. ON SITE REPAIRS AND PARTS IN GLAMIS

Marlboroman

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We will be opening a fulltime repair facility on Vendor row this year.  We will have a ton of inventory for Side by Sides.  Numerous installation/repair technician's and a ton of tools.  We will also be offering paddle rentals.  Great prices, large inventory selection, friendly faces and professional installation.  We have online reservations for Paddle Rentals, Shock Tuning, ECU Tuning and general repairs/installations. I am currently building the website and it will be limited for a few weeks.  Here is the link: Glamis Dunes Repair by RZR Werks

Our plan is to be out every weekend from Friday thru Sunday.  Plus extended holiday weekend. 

Almost everything that we offer at our "home location" in Yuma (since 2013) will be offered in Glamis.  Some of those things include:

•Shock Tuning, Spring Kits, Shock Repairs

•ECU Tuning

•Paddle Rentals

•Expert Repairs/Diagnosis/Installation

•Paddle/Tire Repairs

•Whips

•Apparel 

•INSURANCE REPAIRS

We will also have a few popular ATV and Sand Rail parts for sale.  Such as chains, spark plugs, oils, CV's, Heim Joints.  I would love to hear some ideas on things you would like to see us carry out there.  If you would like to discuss needed repairs, please email me at sales@glamisdunesrepair.com  :ez:

IMG_1995.jpeg

rzrwerks logo[6279].png

Paddle Rentals, thats a cool idea. You might turn that rental into a sale as well....smart.

Insurance Repair, another cool idea, seems to be part of sxs ownership these days.

:cheers:

Paddle Rentals, thats a cool idea. You might turn that rental into a sale as well....smart.

Insurance Repair, another cool idea, seems to be part of sxs ownership these days.

Thank buddy! :ez:

No feedback on any items you would like to see us carry out there? :ez:

Tie rods, lots of tie rods, A arms, and steering boxes for rzr's etc :) good luck looking forward to seeing your new shop this season. I would maybe hit up the speed guys and see about supplying spares for those new cars too maybe.

Tie rods, lots of tie rods, A arms, and steering boxes for rzr's etc :) good luck looking forward to seeing your new shop this season. I would maybe hit up the speed guys and see about supplying spares for those new cars too maybe.
I talked to Robby for a bit about this and he is not interested at all.  Sounds like he wants to keep everything in house as of right now.  We have a ton of suspension parts, including tie-rods, racks, a-arms, radius rods, trailing arms, ball joints, bearings and numerous other items.  :ez:

No feedback on any items you would like to see us carry out there? :ez:
Ice cold Coors lights / I will swing by and have a few ! Make sure moutains are BLUE....I like em Ice Cold!!!! :smile:

:poule:

I talked to Robby for a bit about this and he is not interested at all.  Sounds like he wants to keep everything in house as of right now.  We have a ton of suspension parts, including tie-rods, racks, a-arms, radius rods, trailing arms, ball joints, bearings and numerous other items.  :ez:
Tell him you will offer a discounted "Tow to Havasu" rate soo all his customers can have their rigs fixed really SPEEDy and get their rigs back in the sand.....They have been waiting 3 plus years for their rides :dunno:

Congrats and Good Luck Dean!!!!! Your new shop in Glamis will do GREAT!!!!!

:poule:
I found it very odd that he had ZERO interest in us carry some consumables for his cars.  At the same time, I'm not to sure what he has in inventory for spare parts.  That might be what the problem is....  :ez:

insurance jobs could be a full time business I would think. Here in okla alot of these (hack) shops are sitting on cars for months. A guy just posted his has been at a local snad sports shop since feb or april. communication is the absolute key to being successfull on this front. My buddy had his done and what was oh yeah 2 weeks, turned into 2 months and we knew good and well parts were readily available, just other jobs came in and he got pushed. 

good luck rzr werks im sure you will do great. 

Back