Gen Y goose box

@Azdunerat- I am a dealer for Gen Y and was going to be ordering one for my new attitude- maybe we could see if others on the board were wanting an order- I could help with pricing and maybe even negotiate a better price depending on the amount of buy in.
I might be interested but won’t have a new trailer prob until Jan. ordering today, but was curious on the turning radius as well, I have a Superglide now and love how I have no worries with a short bed when turning but I hate it in the back of the truck and it’s a tank to take out. 

I might be interested but won’t have a new trailer prob until Jan. ordering today, but was curious on the turning radius as well, I have a Superglide now and love how I have no worries with a short bed when turning but I hate it in the back of the truck and it’s a tank to take out. 
Well if all works out my rig will be here in November. I will post pics and honest review as soon as I have it. 

@Azdunerat- I am a dealer for Gen Y and was going to be ordering one for my new attitude- maybe we could see if others on the board were wanting an order- I could help with pricing and maybe even negotiate a better price depending on the amount of buy in.
I might be interested in one, I have a goosebox now but my new trailer is rated at 20,500lbs so need the Gen Y to cover the weight

Back