Gen 4 V8 2D to S4/5 swap

Because I am dumb and make everything difficult. If I go that far it will get new rear 934 arms. Halfway through I will get drunk and decide it needs a custom aluminum body and a radius roof. Then I will get drunker and decide it needs the new front arms and 3.0 shocks. It’s best we leave Pandora’s box close. 
Smartest commit I have seen in a long time. 

My buddy just had his car done for S5D and it was pricey to do. Bill don't cut that car up, it has been perfect for the last 3+ seasons.
I am going to leave it alone. That 2d owes me nothing. If I could find a Fortin 4 speed sequential I would consider it because it’s an easy direct swap. I would keep the 930’s with the Fortin stars and cages. That would keep the balance of the car the same and not chop it up. If I don’t  find one before the 2d gets back I will just throw it back in and run it until I decide to upgrade to another Gen 6. 

I am going to leave it alone. That 2d owes me nothing. If I could find a Fortin 4 speed sequential I would consider it because it’s an easy direct swap. I would keep the 930’s with the Fortin stars and cages. That would keep the balance of the car the same and not chop it up. If I don’t  find one before the 2d gets back I will just throw it back in and run it until I decide to upgrade to another Gen 6. 
Who are you and where's the @DZRTRUNI've known for years that does engine swaps and on board air installs in Glamis, while drunk, with a bunch of drunk supervision?

If I had to do it over I’d of left mine alone. I ended up $160k into this car. New S4, shifter, aluminum, trailing arms, new hubs, CV’s, Axles, tons of fab work, re-wire, re-plumb, on & on & on. It’s crazy how fast all these new parts add up. 

If I had to do it over I’d of left mine alone. I ended up $160k into this car. New S4, shifter, aluminum, trailing arms, new hubs, CV’s, Axles, tons of fab work, re-wire, re-plumb, on & on & on. It’s crazy how fast all these new parts add up. 

Have you driven it and ran through the shakedown yet? Need a ride report...

Have you driven it and ran through the shakedown yet? Need a ride report...
Yes it's perfect, made a few minor shock and air bag pressure adjustments and if was good to go. Waiting on the Gator Step floors and taking it back to the Header guy to add a resonator/muffler or some sort (it's a little on the loud side). This one got a little out of control on the costs but it's done so right and is all brand new. 

Back