FUNCO 2023 REGATTA INFO

Shucks...I wish I had a Funco!

Gee Whiz!

:laugh1:

Have fun...please take pics/video and share after the event!

Anyone know how the ladies ride works. My wife has her RZR and doesnt want to drive my car because she doesnt like shifting gears. When is everyone rolling in? Want to make sure I can squeeze in.

Anyone know how the ladies ride works. My wife has her RZR and doesnt want to drive my car because she doesnt like shifting gears. When is everyone rolling in? Want to make sure I can squeeze in.
 my wife and the other funco girls with help from Greg and myself set up a really cool destination in the dunes for refreshments and deserts.. Grant leads a easy paced ride for the ladies to drive to our spot. not sure on the rzr but i dont think it would be a problem.

Make sure you sign her up Tony. She's not the only one who's family owns a Funco that the lady or daughter of the house will be in a SXS.

Would not be the first time that the Family ends up with a NEW FUNCO in the house  :classic_biggrin:

Thanks everyone I think she will enjoy it since she is for the most part a driver. If mama wants mama gets...

I wouldn't mind a 2-seater TT car! :dude: :rofl: But damn 2.5 year wait  :bangin:

image.png

200w.gif

Couple of questions regarding the Regatta  Asking for my buddy:

• Does anyone have gps coordinates for Pad 4?
  • What is the current status for: Nevada/    Req. all public lands/     Non-resident is only required if usage/stay will be 15 days or longer.  Is this still the case?
  • What about fires and firewood?

Thank you in advance.

Big Belly Crew

10572 Stanford Avenue, Garden Grove, California 92840, United States

(949) 678-6803

Is this the correct contact info?

What about the Campfire Permit?  Does anyone bother with this, and are they enforcing it?

Big Belly Crew

10572 Stanford Avenue, Garden Grove, California 92840, United States

(949) 678-6803

Is this the correct contact info?

What about the Campfire Permit?  Does anyone bother with this, and are they enforcing it?
They have a section at Vendors and will deliver to your camp. The phone # is good. Give them a call.

Back