Fun day in the desert

So AWESOME!

I can't wait to get back in the game...it's getting closer.

Thank you for sharing.

:cheers:

Looks like a blast! @Sand Shark Would enjoy hooking up with you guys for one of this day trips! We’re in Agua Dulce so about 1.5 hour drive from the house..Thanks for posting! 
I would think you are only a hour away.  It is less than 2 hours for me to drive there from San Fernando Valley.  I will let you know next time we head out.  Probably won't be until fall unless we have a cool weather weekend or we do something stupid like a night time Stateline run.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think you are only hour away.  It is less than 2 hours for me to drive there from San Fernando Valley.  I will let you know next time we head out.  Probably won't be until fall unless we have a cool weather weekend or we do something stupid like a night time Stateline run.  
Yeah,your probably right as it’s about a 45 min drive when we camp in Cal City. 
Sounds great,please let me know as it’s always great to meet and ride with new people! Thanks 

you guys didn't just ride LA1/2 did ya? I usually make a 50-60 mile off loop, some of the groups get barn sour and run back to base on LA1/2. Then we rip another 60 miles back a complete different route.

Start hard JB to Nightmare Gultch
NM thru Last Chance
LC around Bickle to Mesquite Cyn
Mesquite Cyn around thru Inyo up to Indian Wells (get gas at bradys if needed)
IW up to mine
Down mine to LA1/2 just long enough to get cross the 178 to Roobers Roost
RB zig-zig the entire valley to SC65
SC65 zig-zag thru Bird spring, down SC103
back to JB

roughly like this (purple alternate lines)
image.png

you guys didn't just ride LA1/2 did ya? I usually make a 50-60 mile off loop, some of the groups get barn sour and run back to base on LA1/2. Then we rip another 60 miles back a complete different route.

Start hard JB to Nightmare Gultch
NM thru Last Chance
LC around Bickle to Mesquite Cyn
Mesquite Cyn around thru Inyo up to Indian Wells (get gas at bradys if needed)
IW up to mine
Down mine to LA1/2 just long enough to get cross the 178 to Roobers Roost
RB zig-zig the entire valley to SC65
SC65 zig-zag thru Bird spring, down SC103
back to JB

roughly like this (purple alternate lines)
View attachment 32979
That looks like a great run as well! Would be great to drag the XX and run the trails with you guys! 

Back