Friend stopped by to say hello Monster Manx

So when I have done Cali title smog exempt, The title will say 0000 SPCN or like 1960. Something like that. It doesnt actually reflect the real year , make , model. It is the default number for Cali registration for SB100 titles.
If it has an actual date on the title, it is normally from the donor car the vin was provided (1970 VW) Ect.
At least in Cali, a car can not legally be dual registered. The system does not allow for it. It would have to have 2 separate vin #'s and that is technically illegal in Cali.
Well whatever it is called title says 1974 and 2008 maybe I am using the wrong terminology 🤙🏼

View attachment 122091View attachment 122092View attachment 122093View attachment 122094View attachment 122096View attachment 122097View attachment 122098View attachment 122099View attachment 122100My buddy Todd stopped by today to say hello.. he just got back from some crazy road trip right after we went on our road trip to LOTO.. anyhow he stopped by to pick up his jack.

This is his new Glamis toy, he bought it off another friend of mine Scott better known at the boatloanguy (and RV’s and Offroad toys etc!)
Which is why it has his logo at the top of the dash.
I have had it for a year now lol 😂 probably put at least 40 miles on it, that bunker bar trip is no joke from Riverbound lmao 🤣

I have had it for a year now lol 😂 probably put at least 40 miles on it, that bunker bar trip is no joke from Riverbound lmao 🤣

Sounds like you are getting good usage out of it.. lol. I didn’t realize you had it that long. For the amount of miles though it isn’t surprising

Back