Friend stopped by to say hello Monster Manx

RiverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
IMG_5637.jpegIMG_5638.jpegIMG_5639.jpegIMG_5640.jpegIMG_5641.jpegIMG_5642.jpegIMG_5643.jpegIMG_5644.jpegIMG_5645.jpegMy buddy Todd stopped by today to say hello.. he just got back from some crazy road trip right after we went on our road trip to LOTO.. anyhow he stopped by to pick up his jack.

This is his new Glamis toy, he bought it off another friend of mine Scott better known at the boatloanguy (and RV’s and Offroad toys etc!)
Which is why it has his logo at the top of the dash.

So when I have done Cali title smog exempt, The title will say 0000 SPCN or like 1960. Something like that. It doesnt actually reflect the real year , make , model. It is the default number for Cali registration for SB100 titles.
If it has an actual date on the title, it is normally from the donor car the vin was provided (1970 VW) Ect.
At least in Cali, a car can not legally be dual registered. The system does not allow for it. It would have to have 2 separate vin #'s and that is technically illegal in Cali.

So cool, @RiverDave did you get to drive it?
Always loved those cars. I know Dejong sold and someone else took over building these..hopefully they are still around!

Back