FORD WOKE LGBT!-(* commercial

I’ve always supported male homosexuality, went home from bars with more than a few chicks that were frustrated trying to get with those good looking bastards…

NTII (No Truck Is Illegal)

I don't care what anyone does in their bedroom or anywhere else in their private life, it's none of my business. But do not expect me to support whatever it is because in a lot of cases, I don't. But you are free to keep doing whatever it is without my support as long as it does not harm others.

My red line is when some want to influence or include children in their focked up choices. LEAVE THE CHILDREN OUT OF YOUR FRICKEN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE DECISIONS!!!!! 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/target-partners-org-pushing-kids-genders-secretly-changed-schools-without-parental-consent

I don't care what anyone does in their bedroom or anywhere else in their private life, it's none of my business. But do not expect me to support whatever it is because in a lot of cases, I don't. But you are free to keep doing whatever it is without my support as long as it does not harm others.

My red line is when some want to influence or include children in their focked up choices. LEAVE THE CHILDREN OUT OF YOUR FRICKEN ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE DECISIONS!!!!! 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/target-partners-org-pushing-kids-genders-secretly-changed-schools-without-parental-consent
100%

Imagine if schools started baptizing kids without parent knowledge...?????

The LEFT would go effing Nuts!

I am so Hangry right now,  i am going to see how many people i can offend, before i eat lunch 

@Mac @Rockwood @ANGRYBUTTCRACK @Punchdrunk Monkey @Crusty @Realbadlarry @Turbo_Manx_Maniac @Sausage450r @Poule43 @acefuture @1HasBeen @dbart @South Bay @LegitDuner @Fullthrottleguy

If there is someone i missed that does not find my post offensive let me know i will think of something before i eat Lunch,  
JAlper -

You don't offend me, unlike the Woke Facists I believe people should have their own opinions.   And if you want to wear a dress and drive your sand car  - I got no problem with that, just don't be afraid to break a nail when changing a CV :-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you can, they come with a switch. Turn them off. Enough people do that, and it could send a message.
We don’t get tv and didn’t renew our subscription to Disney + this year because of all their woke bullshit.  

Back