FORD WOKE LGBT!-(* commercial

Meh. Homophobia in Rugby and the Truck Industry?....umm yeah there is.

This is not the same as "Transgender Kids Clothing" crap from Target. I don't care if ads are targeted at certain markets.

redneck.jpg

This is not the same as "Transgender Kids Clothing" crap from Target. I don't care if ads are targeted at certain markets.
It's soooo much more than just targeting a market... it's social engineering and businesses have no business doing that..... I just don't get the logic..... marketing is DONT piss off your customer base..... 

It's soooo much more than just targeting a market... it's social engineering and businesses have no business doing that..... I just don't get the logic..... marketing is DONT piss off your customer base..... 
Companies are supposed to make $$, that's their job....they will cater to whomever is the new "Cool" market.

Our job is to teach our children our values, it varies for everyone already.... Not every product sold is good for you, make your choices. You cannot stop the crap we see on TV, but you can choose to not buy it.

:cheers:

There are plenty of  cringy "Lifestyle" commercials on TV these days....I used to get mad, now it just starts a conversation from me to my kids on how that lifestyle choice is bad for you, dangerous and avoidable.

Cringy Example.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm, and you already had 2 Raptors......confirmed.

I wonder if RG will give you a unicorn rainbow wrap on your Speed car?
Please, if you are going to slander me, get it straight, 3 Raptors.  

And if it took a rainbow wrap to actually get my Speed SxS, I would probably do it. Eff it....put a effing unicorn horn on it too. 

These companies all have to bow to the soros agenda or else. Thats why they all promote queers antifa and blm. Gotta look at who the puppet master is

I thought @dbart had a Chevy Truck.......Well.....................................I was wrong :dunno:  I wonder if they paid him to be in the commercial ???

To Each his (I mean THEIR ) own :lol:

:poule:
Did someone spill your Bud Light on your Richard Simmons workout shorts? It's ok...your beer is cheap now!

:simrak:  

- Target merchandise makes you gay

- Bud Light makes you trans

- history books make you Marxist

Is that right?

SMH  . . .

- Target merchandise makes you gay

- Bud Light makes you trans

- history books make you Marxist

Is that right?

SMH  . . .
Actually fake history books can make you a marxist, and pushing your kids to be queer can make them queer. Just like pushing them to be racist will make them racist.

i know dylan mulvaney. He needs a pychologist not a instagram account. 

i dont like things being pushed on me. I just want a beer so sell me a beer not a tranny with mommy issues. 

just went into my local walmart. Queer kiosk front and center. Turned around and walked out

yes; all this matters. People are effing Challenged. Prime example lets pick on desantis. 
-dont say gay bill

highlight the section of the bill that does all the evil things the media claims.

-black revisionist history bill; 

copy and paste the section that does all the evil stuff the media claims. 
be sure to tag me so i am enlightened by your response. 

Back