Enclosed trailer preference *** Fractal or New Trend ???????

I am curious how you stack product in it?  

I have my vending trailer and we love it but I’d like to change something’s..   we have a stock room and getting product out of the stock room to the side of the trailer seems to be our issue for large events.  
Work in progress and we are kinda figuring that out as we go. :lol:  I needed to haul a second car throughout the season but also have a store front and storage... really tried to think modular and reconfigurable on this one.

Added wire shelves that are strapped to the E-track on the wall, can be moved or taken out https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-2945-54/Chrome-Wire-Shelving/Chrome-Wire-Shelving-Unit-36-x-24-x-54?pricode=WA9494&gadtype=pla&id=H-2945-54&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwuMC2BhA7EiwAmJKRrI9x7_RA8BfPWikRM81uIjmXW_acy-ZeseL6GguRq57LZW2pzBUi-hoCMDkQAvD_BwE

Also, making use of the E-track shelving brackets with some 1x8 pieces of wood and the e-track 2x4 holders with a 2x4 ran across each side, plywood on top of it... that way things are modular and can be used almost anywhere in the trailer or removed when not needed.

Other than SSSS and the Veterans Day gathering we really don't do too much merch, just enough to keep the lights on with the non-profit - so I don't have to wrestle that pig too often, the rest of the year the trailer holds the event gear, what we'd use for hosting in G, and another car.

I’m not familiar with them. Are they local? Will they do a 106” wide build?
Intek is in the mid-west and it is an aluminum trailer. They are super high end. My friend had a stacker built by them. ATC trailers are really nice. Just need to have a big checkbook for Intek or ATC.

I’m not familiar with them. Are they local? Will they do a 106” wide build?
Yes they will do 106" or even wider if you want. Mine is 106" which yields a rear door opening of 101.5". I know somebody that had them build 110" wide. They are in Indiana but it's easy to get a trailer shipped. If you want to get a quote, I'll send you a contact for the dealer I used. He was the lowest price of 3 dealers that quoted me the same trailer.

Intek is in the mid-west and it is an aluminum trailer. They are super high end. My friend had a stacker built by them. ATC trailers are really nice. Just need to have a big checkbook for Intek or ATC.

I think you will find the price difference is not as much as it used to be. Many of the trailer builders mentioned in this thread have gone in up in price significantly.

I think you will find the price difference is not as much as it used to be. Many of the trailer builders mentioned in this thread have gone in up in price significantly.

If pricing is similar I would rather spend the money on an Intek or ATC trailer.

This place in AZ has some ATC trailers in stock.

If pricing is similar I would rather spend the money on an Intek or ATC trailer.

This place in AZ has some ATC trailers in stock.

I do not believe ATC will go over 102" wide. I would also look closely at quality with ATC as I believe they changed hands and I've heard they are not the same as they used to be (unverified). Intech is the way to go!

Yes they will do 106" or even wider if you want. Mine is 106" which yields a rear door opening of 101.5". I know somebody that had them build 110" wide. They are in Indiana but it's easy to get a trailer shipped. If you want to get a quote, I'll send you a contact for the dealer I used. He was the lowest price of 3 dealers that quoted me the same trailer.
If you have a good contact please send message it to me.
Thank you.

Back