Electrical flex alert, due to heat...

Wait a minute, don’t charge the ….what? Could some tree hugger explain how they think the infrastructure necessary to charge  a bunch of electric vehicles exists today yet a flex alert was issued. 

You guys dont do the heavy loads before peak hours? Here it starts at 4pm and ends at 9pm. Things like laundry we try to avoid at that time. It pretty much doubles the cost per kilowatt hour. I do understand for many its hard to avoid if you have the reliable 9-5 job and have no choice but to crank on the oven and start doing laundry when you get home at peak hour costs. If the little lady is at home could always remind her to do laundry early morn. Crank the AC and get the house cooled down before the peak hour cost start. 

That looks like something the Babylon Bee would put out.  Lol, you gotta love CA.

Stay Hydrated and drink lots of water with this heat!

Also, don't drink water cause of a shortage!

:bag:  

EFF Newsom...

My AC has been set at 75 and ran on and off all day...it doesn't stay on that long but still I run it.

My ac has been running since June 1st and will run well into October. If the system is going to crash, let’s do it now. Not in 2040 when we all have to drive to Arizona to buy gas powered cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
And they want to get rid of natural gas. I can't find the article but there's some bill going through about making people get rid of their gas appliances... not just new homes. You already can't have a gas appliance in new construction.

Imagine when everyone gets home from work and has to use their electric stove and oven... Some of those things pull 20 amps... X2..

Last edited by a moderator:
What a joke! 

Im not changing Chit for Newscum. Paying more per KW right now would be worth tripping the grid. If the grid goes down in some areas, the media won’t be able to ignore it. 

Last I read only around 12-13% of cars sold in California are EV. So even at 15% its great enough for the State to tell you to not charge your car! You can make this crap up! Lol. 

I bet when we are forced and 50% of cars are EV it’s going to be like the 1970’s during the gas crisis when you could only go to gas stations on odd or even days based on your license plate number.  We are going to be told which days you can charge your car as we will be tripping the grid in 75 degree weather. And in the winter when solar produces less, yet we are turning lights on earlier, it’s going to be just as bad. Plus new houses are using electric heaters & water heaters, so more power is needed! 

And they want to get rid of natural gas. I can't find the article but there's some bill going through about making people get rid of their gas appliances... not just new homes. You already can't have a gas appliance in new construction.

Imagine when everyone gets home from work and has to use their electric stove and oven... Some of those things pull 20 amps... X2..
Eff that, My pool /spa heater, stove, water heater, outdoor BBQ is all gas! 

My gas bill is $27-90 per month depending on how much we use the spa and how much I BBQ outside.

EFF YOU NEWSOM.

:thefinger:

All BS.....how much solar energy has been added to CA in just the last 5-years....and yet they still scare everyone with rolling blackouts...all by design to keep KW hour cost soaring. 
Friend of mine does work for SoCal Edison....those MOFO's spend money like it grows on trees! 

Keep voting DemocRat folks....nothing gets better!!

6rwo4r.jpg

Back