Duner of the month Nominations, Nov 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off-road Ryan, he overcame long odds to become a pillar of this site. His legendary battles with bad DNA, sweaty palms and questionable headgear was fodder for his detractors but Ryan, along with his flat faced companion, rose above the hoopla to champion good will and proper etiquette.

I know that I’m a better person / Duner for having the good fortune of reading his thoughts he posted on GD.Com.

Piece

Off-road Ryan, he overcame long odds to become a pillar of this site. His legendary battles with bad DNA, sweaty palms and questionable headgear was fodder for his detractors but Ryan, along with his flat faced companion, rose above the hoopla to champion good will and proper etiquette.

I know that I’m a better person / Duner for having the good fortune of reading his thoughts he posted on GD.Com.

Piece
Yore boy!

post-2871-1179521867.jpg

Piece

It almost feels like Christmas. :lol:

Its time to vote folks.  get in there & vote for your pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back