Did I just watch that right?

Best ratings ever -  Hollywood found a new hook

Next year expect a cat fight over best Actress/Actor/Person award

How does this build ratings for a show? By the time it hit twitter and people tuned in there was how many minutes left?  To build up there careers? Will Smith has no problem selling seats to the movies and Chris Rock sells out his comedy shows so there is no gain for either one of them to be involved with a BS stunt like that especially if it turns out to be a stunt. Smolet and his antics will prevent any chicken little stunts from happening for a while I would think. 

Only plus side is that people are talking about it the next day, but nobody gains from that except the places that are getting the hits. They are not giving anything to Will or Chris. By the next Oscars roll around people will have forgotten about this as well.  

We are getting so conditioned that everything is fake and bull chit that we immediately think everything is.   
We can thank "reality" TV for this.

Speaking of, that damned Food Truck show was at Glamis last weekend.  The glittery He/Shes waltzed into our camp (we were at Vendors) and tried ginning up some "reality"...  Annoying.

I like Will Smith as an actor, dude has made soo many good movies that are heartwarming, funny, action packed....dude is just good.

But I lost respect for him as a person (as a Man actually) from this.. No pussy is that good, her psychobabble bs too. Poor guy is clearly at his wits end, better for him to slap Chris Rock then be found hanging from a belt in a motel room, etc.  Denzel and a few others up there giving him support....umm he needed it to get out of that toxic marriage...

1594601429680_will-jada-red-table-reactions-fb.jpg

unf0bum4eja51.jpg

We can thank "reality" TV for this.

Speaking of, that damned Food Truck show was at Glamis last weekend.  The glittery He/Shes waltzed into our camp (we were at Vendors) and tried ginning up some "reality"...  Annoying.
Never seen that show...but on teh FB plenty of Glamis folks were excited those trucks were going to be there...of course a few just had to point out "Get a Vendor pass" :lol:

Funny now to hear them chicks are dudes... :lmao:

Never seen that show...but on teh FB plenty of Glamis folks were excited those trucks were going to be there...of course a few just had to point out "Get a Vendor pass" :lol:

Friends went to the trucks Friday before I got there.  Ginning up "reality" there is fine.  Having some director hassle you for waiver signatures while you're prepping for a ride...  Nope. I have no doubt they wanted my signature because:

1. I had no idea they were filming in Glamis until one waltzed into camp.

2. As a result, I no doubt had a look of extreme incredulity, then annoyance, then apathy when it happened. 

Wife sat down in the living room.. 'Hey what are you watching?'.. 'The Oscars'.... made a quick exit and worked on my bong.

I haven't watched the Oscars in over a decade.. who friggin' cares about these liberal elites.. 

abc

PS. I haven't seen any of the movie(s) up for oscars.

This is what I heard.

Mac & Cheese truck was $60.00 for three orders of Mac & Cheese. The Mac & Cheese was described as Powdered cheese and some fancy noodles.  Here is the best way to describe the quality of food.

The "Film" crew had food catered from vendors. 

Friends went to the trucks Friday before I got there.  Ginning up "reality" there is fine.  Having some director hassle you for waiver signatures while you're prepping for a ride...  Nope. I have no doubt they wanted my signature because:

2. As a result, I no doubt had a look of extreme incredulity, then annoyance, then apathy when it happened. 
WUT?

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

This is what I heard.

Mac & Cheese truck was $60.00 for three orders of Mac & Cheese. The Mac & Cheese was described as Powdered cheese and some fancy noodles.  Here is the best way to describe the quality of food.

Tacos Trucks FTW

king_taco_taco_truck-600x4501.jpg

This is what I heard.

Don't forget the super long wait to get said powered cheese over fancy noodles.  All while being hassled by film crews.  Hooray.

Poor Chris Rock.  Super funny and nice guy.  You think Will Smith would've done this to someone like Charlie Murphy (ya, I know he's dead), JB Smoove, Tracy Morgan or Kevin Hart?  

Oscars wanted more diversity.  Well, they got the BET Hip Hop Awards now.

Me and Sandpsycho went on Friday as they were wraping it up with the filming.....I tried to get food from the Senorata truck....nope / Closed at 5pm....It was 5:02.....some peeps said their food took over an hour to get.......Mike pointed out that NONE of thes soo called food trucks had any phone numbers or web sites.....also, the staff OR "cast" got into cars and were wisked away ......Drivers came out and drove the trucks away..........It all was VERY VERY staged and didn't apear to be  real. They were very nice to talk with and the food looked ok, but I really don't think any of it was real food trucks....it seemed like it was all a staged act for TV.......I could be wrong but that was me and Mikes impression.

We had a few drinks at Boardmanville and headed back to camp!.

the pic below was on Saturday am / they stsged the freshly wrapped food trucks where sweet maries used to be b4 they left town

:poule:

5E1C5831-2412-492F-8BA9-4D949CA0DB8C.jpeg

1CFA01DE-EA54-4EA2-BD58-7761B76A223E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s embarrassing as an American. The guy who they idolize the most (by giving him a best actor Oscar) can’t take a joke and bitch slaps (an assault) the host of the program. Where are the days of class and elegance? What a joke. I used to be a fan of Will Smith. But now I hope he catches a charge for his little stunt. 

Oh yeah, I’m in the not fake camp. Will doesn’t like to cuss. And he let loose on a couple of F-bombs. I’m thinking that was a real anger. 
I agree, not fake, oddly Will was laughing at the joke until his wife gave him the stink eye and he snapped out of his laugh and said "watch honey, I'll bitch slap the mean man for you" A cheap shot (slap) for sure, punk being a punk, so much for BLM. :)

Back