Desert Dynamics Pictures,

Thank for all the Photos Kevin, how did you acquire all these?
i was doing stuff with dave at desert dynaimcs at the time. he gave me a thumbdrive with a shitload of pics on it to post up on forums etc. a bunch were posted here before the site crashed last year also and i typically did the right click save as alot. i also took alot of pics myself as well then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Kevin, I had some flash backs. I made a lot of trips up to the old shop. 

from mild to wild, some great cars were built

those 2-seaters blue and black are my favorites, that red one looks like a class 3000 or a fusion car ugly as a toad

Kevin - Incredible number of photos  - Makes me want to build a new car...
lol, thanks... the amount of pics i have saved is huge. i have 5-600 pics i took form the years of sand sport shows i went to. maybe ill do a photo dump here of em one day lol.

There’s probably a lot of unfinished chassis pics around also!

i was doing stuff with dave at desert dynaimcs at the time. he gave me a thumbdrive with a shitload of pics on it to post up on forums etc. a bunch were posted here before the site crashed last year also and i typically did the right click save as alot. i also took alot of pics myself as well then.
You don't by chance know the story of Xtreme Motorsports do you? The car I recently purchased is an xtreme motorsports sand rail, I only happened to come across an add of a xtreme motorsports desert dynamics build and realized its the same chassis.

Thank you,

You don't by chance know the story of Xtreme Motorsports do you? The car I recently purchased is an xtreme motorsports sand rail, I only happened to come across an add of a xtreme motorsports desert dynamics build and realized its the same chassis.

Thank you,
alan in bakersfield.. he bought the chassis from dave at desert dynamics and assembled cars. a bunch of members here bought from him and many found out what a shady pos he was. robbing peter to pay paul among other thing. i have a couple friends that to this day that will kick his ass if they ever see him.

alan in bakersfield.. he bought the chassis from dave at desert dynamics and assembled cars. a bunch of members here bought from him and many found out what a shady pos he was. robbing peter to pay paul among other thing. i have a couple friends that to this day that will kick his ass if they ever see him.
Damn bad run of people I suppose, thanks for the insight.

Not mind but a close friends - we have 2 (used to be 3) DD cars in our group.

image.png

Back