DeJong Sandcars & Buggies Gallery

there is another one floating around.  the sides were painted like an old 'woodie' and it had a polished whipple on it.  Always wondered what happened to that car.  The #74 Pfleuger car was recently for sale; IDK who picked it up.......
I believe a guy from Riverside bought it. Its had 3 or 4 owners since I sold it. Most recently. Mike had it for a long time and made some really nice upgrades. New motor and rebuilt trans and then he had the entire car re-wired, new dash by KATG and all digital gauges. 

Can anyone LMK where dejong put the rear VIN number?  Need to get my car VIN verified and the front one is nearly impossible for a cop to see.  My car has so many panels; trying to avoid stripping all the bodywork off........

Can anyone LMK where dejong put the rear VIN number?  Need to get my car VIN verified and the front one is nearly impossible for a cop to see.  My car has so many panels; trying to avoid stripping all the bodywork off........

Mine is driver side rear right by trailing arm. Mine is a welded vin.

Also I am working with Sonora registration in Fontana! Seem to be awesome and responsive. I am currently working on a DMV Effup myself to get it registered and transfer title.

AF764740-F57D-45CD-B458-9A523A64FFF1.jpeg

EDEA270C-EDE3-49DF-8E98-7823D9769009.jpeg

So, A little birdie told me that the monster manx is coming back in a new way.  It's owner (not Dejong) has brought the body home, were it all began! 

We will begin re-making a new body and mold with some great updates. If anyone is interested, Get in touch with Cody Crisp of crisp customs (909)222-0245.

I will start a new thread when we have some new updates to show and keep you guys in the loop.

IMG_6106.jpg

Banshee it’s looking pretty sweet and ready for a fun season. 
I wish!!!! Bent a push rod and cracked a crower rocker in half on Danzios Dyno…. Engine rebuild coming right up. Was able to salvage the C5R block. Will post some updates on here when I get home. Currently in Glamis! Just met another Manx Owner camped near the road to oldsmobile to the right in the bushes area close to the flats.

Back