Def getting closer to dune season Banda playing 5 houses down...

Since I've been in deep seclusion camp the last 15 years, my New Years in genpop washes was to be expected. Circus music popped off at midnight from a camp of 50 people with 2 off-road vehicles.
We get up 6am as usual (because we all work and that's when our internal clocks kick). I REALLY wanted to blast the ION at full blast with Ramstein or something similar. I guess my Western Civ weakness kicked in. We just packed up and left (scheduled departure).
You Should! My playlist now has it and gonna start at 6am!!

They get a pass brotha. It was Mexico Independence day on Saturday. I just got back from Vegas and it was a Mexican takeover there. As my kid would say, "Let them cook". I don't think he means literally. LOL

We just avoid big weekends! But still, we canmped in Calico last year and about 300yds up from us, the Mariachi music was ridiculously loud! All day on Friday till about 4 am. I guess they partied too hard or maybe they got some common sense talked to them cause Saturday it was peaceful!
I don't get the whole, "I love my music so much...so should everyone around me mentality!"
Pisses me off!
Maybe I am getting old??????

I should of said except New Years. LOL!!!

The only reason we stick around for New Years is the firework show. It is impressive.
The only reason I come home on the 31st is the fireworks.........and rather be hungover at home :)

We just avoid big weekends! But still, we canmped in Calico last year and about 300yds up from us, the Mariachi music was ridiculously loud! All day on Friday till about 4 am. I guess they partied too hard or maybe they got some common sense talked to them cause Saturday it was peaceful!
I don't get the whole, "I love my music so much...so should everyone around me mentality!"
Pisses me off!
Maybe I am getting old??????
They usually go super hard the first night and the next night are too hungover and tired to keep the party going. kind of like the first time to go to Vegas and use all your energy and money on the first night!

I'll admit, the blaring horns and tubas are not my favorite, ever at any hour.

However, look up "drunk Mexican dad carne asada" music on Spotify, what ever streaming service you use....that's the good stuff you'll hear even in my camp LOL

I'll admit, the blaring horns and tubas are not my favorite, ever at any hour.

However, look up "drunk Mexican dad carne asada" music on Spotify, what ever streaming service you use....that's the good stuff you'll hear even in my camp LOL

drunk Mexican dad carne asada is my new bands name . . .

Last edited:
Back